Halcyon Explorer 9 21w HID light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipio

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey fellow divers Im getting married and to help pay for the wedding ive decided to unload some of my gear since I don't get to use it enough as it is. First up I have a Halcyon Explorer 9 21w HID canister light, its been used for 2 seasons and is in great shape. There are some scratches from normal use but nothing major. Im asking $850 for it. I also have about 10 Al80's that have never been used and some of them are fitted with a H valve. I found a good deal on tanks at my lds about 3 years ago and picked up a bunch but I never got to use them since I normally dive out of state. I don't want to ship the tanks so if anyones in Michigan and interested in the tanks you can PM me for more info. Ill post more gear next week when I get a chance to get the rest out of my basement.

---------- Post added January 17th, 2014 at 07:48 PM ----------

*Price update* $750 plus shipping

Still for sale and I'll lower price to $700 shipped

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk

---------- Post added February 4th, 2014 at 10:14 PM ----------

Just saw someone had one posted for $650 so I guess I'm still a little high, I'll go $625 shipped obo

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom