21W Salvo HID Light $225

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Inman

Advisor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
21W Salvo HID Light

Okay, this light has been messed with by me. It was originally the kind with the transformer in the handle, and when it died, I bought a new one that fit in the canisted and re-fit it. Much better with the smaller light end in my hand. But I had to take apart the 2 hour battery and turned it into 2 smaller 1 hour batteries so the transformer fit in the can. But hey, it works great!
So, a little less than perfect, but a great way to get into a good can light cheap.
Comes with charger.

$225.00
Paypal ok. Price does not include shipping. Thanks!
IMG_5075.jpgIMG_5077.jpgIMG_5078.jpgIMG_5079.jpg
Disclaimer: All scuba equipment should not be dived without proper training and certification. This item and any used scuba equipment should be inspected, serviced and maintained by a certified technician. This item is sold as is, without warrantee.

Ah, I may be misunderstanding your questions, because that has already been stated in the ad. As you can see by the title, it is 21 W. As I write in the description, I took the two hour battery and cut it up into two separate one hour batteries. So burntime is… One hour.
If this is not what you are asking, please clarify.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added June 3rd, 2014 at 12:46 PM ----------

And yes the charger comes with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will the "right" ballast still fit in the light head, or did you shorten it?

The light head is the newer shorter version, and the ballast will not fit in it. It is the "right" ballast for the shorter head, but the "wrong" ballast" for the can. :) Which is why the shorter burn battery.

Pm-ing you....

HID light.jpgActually, I now have as perfectly functioning Salvo HID with original canister and battery.

Let's talk price...

pm sent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom