Factory price for 3 AA powered dive light from Brinyte free shipping to worldwide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minos2014

Contributor
Reaction score
This is the same as the DRIS shorty.

It doesn't sell on the market for anywhere near $105 under the brintye div03 either, a simple google search could have yielded that.

A good light from what I've heard.

Typical AA cells has internal resistant of ~200mOhm. So typical unload voltage is 1.5V, and sustained operational voltage is say 1.3V. That means sustained load of AA cell is about 1A. In DRIS 3AA light, the batteries is in series. So sustained load is still 1A. And since we all like LDO type of regulation (no flickering). The LED will also get 1A even at a lower voltage. According Cree XML U2, 1A => 300LM. So the 300LM number is reasonable, but not the 1000LM.

Sorry . I guess the actual lumen is 800lm. You just dont worry about it. 1pcs of CREE U2 at least come out 800lm in high mode

---------- Post added July 17th, 2014 at 02:05 AM ----------

This is the same as the DRIS shorty.

It doesn't sell on the market for anywhere near $105 under the brintye div03 either, a simple google search could have yielded that.

A good light from what I've heard.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway .Yes . You are correct. Here below was a link of the DIV03 Review from packhorse.
Brinyte DIV03 VS Something else.

While it does look like a decent deal for a good light (if you don't mind a month and a half shipping time), the website lists the specs as: "Lumen:300"

---------- Post added July 17th, 2014 at 03:28 PM ----------

wow. i just bought the same light from DRIS and paid $105 for it. funny how this market works.

The difference is that DRIS is providing a warranty. When you buy through alibaba you are completely sol if it fails.

If I didn't already have 2 from DRIS, I'd buy one of these.....great lights !!! DRIS also sells a pretty decent Goodman setup.

I think the OP has found a really nice deal...and don't begrudge DRIS their markup. They definitely back up what they sell and have great service.

:tmi2: Hi . All divers

This is Minos again .
I know about of divers want light can run in AA. Here i got a bulk number of these lights from factory. I have analyzed this one sells on the market . Brinyte DIV03 the price is $105

1000lm 3 AA POWERED DIVE LIGHT
Now you can shopping via below link the price is $46.78(batteries not include)
Aliexpress.com - Online Shopping for Electronics, Fashion, Home & Garden, Toys & Sports, Automobiles and more

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bomb

Anyone from Scubaboard buy this torch from Above link will get a premium quality soft"goodman"style mount for mount for handheld dive lights,allowing you
to mount your light on the back of your hand and thus free your hand for other tasks.

Only SB members can get the "goodman" mount. When you order. Please just leave your purchasing no. below my post. I will check and send the mount to you with the torch.And when 10 mounts give away . The give away activity will end.
I know there are a lot of senior divers here, and maybe not interested in this dive light. But i think this is a very good light with attractive price. I just want to get some reputations here.
Pouch.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom