underwater flex Arm components and Camera trays for underwater photography system.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minos2014

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi . All divers

Good day to all of you.
This is Minos again. I am a sales from Shenzhen Hi-max technology. We are a underwater diving flashlight supplier in China.
We have some excellent dive light and underwater photography system products. And we are looking for a Sole distributer in USA from this
Forum. Is there any divers interested in this ?

Here below are some of our products /Video light X9
IMG_0790.jpgIMG_0785.jpgIMG_0783.jpg
Video light X8
IMG_0777.jpgIMG_0779.jpg3.jpg
HD10 HID dive light
HD10.1.jpgDSC_0002 (2).jpg
X7 focus light
X7.2.jpg

I am doing the marketing . I wish some one here can give me some idea. I am very appreciated.Please PM to me.
To promote our dive lights, I will retail my dive lights in this forum from now to the end of this month.(Only sell to Scubaboard member)

Thanks very much
Minos

We need specs.
---------------------
Dear. You can know more details via my website
PRODUCTS / DIVING LIGHT_HI-MAX

And if you guys have any question , Welcome email me : minos@hi-max.cc

---------- Post added August 21st, 2014 at 08:25 PM ----------

Dear Cadell

I will promote our dive light here, Which means the price will be extremely lower. Please understand that I can not display the cost price down in this forum . If you really intereseted in our dive light. Please email me . minos@hi-max.cc

Regards
Minos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom