New products Diving vidoe/photo light Scubalamp PV32 Groupbuy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minos2014

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello . My friends.
This is Minos again .

Scubalamp is a factory OEM dive light for branded company,And now they started to produce his own brand . I have talked with them and hold this groupbuy for promotion their products. This is the only chance I can get the price in such a seriously low cost, You can hesitate,But dont exceed to the 10th Feb. The deadline is 10th Feb.
Scubalamp PV32 Diving photo/video light (Lanyard,ball mount ,extra O-ring,tool,Warranty 1 year)Price was US$299, Now is US$199
I made a video for the scubalamp PV32 on youtube. Hope you like it.
Battery 5500mAh 32650 lithium battery,Price was $13,Now is free!
Archon 32650 charger,It Can charger 32650/26650/18650,Price was $15,Now is free!\
Night dive signal light buddy I-Buddy Firefly ,Price was $9.99,Now is free\(Will send 1pcs in random color)
Scuba Bolt Snap Swivel-Eye ,(316-series stainless steel )Price was $8,Now is free!!!
In short, US$199,All the things above are your’s
Please leave the coupon code“SB+Your ID” when you try to buy it,I will change the price for you .
Or you can paypal us :sales@nitescuba.com
PM Please when you have any questions
Not enough ?OK . The first one who got the Scubalamp PV32 and post their experience below this post will get a stainless steel Diving knifefor free!!!

---------- Post added January 7th, 2015 at 09:03 PM ----------

Last edited:
Poster
Scubalamp PV32 推广2015.01.jpg

[/QUOTE]

What is the beam angle? Spot or wide angle? Can you show what the light pattern looks like at a distance of 6-10ft?

What is the beam angle? Spot or wide angle? Can you show what the light pattern looks like at a distance of 6-10ft?
-------------------
Burn time:high white 90minutes,mid-white 3 hours.

Beam angle:110degree

There is NO hot spot, I will make some pic. for you.

This is the full power of white beam shot by Iphone . Light emit to a white wall in a dark room. distance is 1.2 meters
IMG_6722.jpg
This is the semi-strong power of white beam shot by Iphone . Light emit to a white wall in a dark room. distance is 1.2 meters
IMG_6723.jpg
This is the full power of red beam shot by Iphone . Light emit to a white wall in a dark room. distance is 1.2 meters
IMG_6724.jpg
This is the full power of UV beam shot by Iphone . Light emit to a white wall in a dark room. distance is 1.2 meters
IMG_6725.jpg
This is the full power of white beamshot by Iphone . Light emit to the floor outdoor in the night. distance is 1 meter
IMG_6712.jpg
This is the full power of Red beamshot by Iphone . Light emit to the floor outdoor in the night. distance is 1 meter
IMG_6713.jpg

I wish this helps . Thanks for your question.

Thank you. That is what I was looking for.

Poster
View attachment 200918
------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/QUOTE]
---------------------------------------------
Scubalamp PV32 is a professional diving video lights, You can find most diving video light will sell over $350.
This is really a good chance for you to have a budget diving video light in $199
You can see the PV32 is 329 EUR Selling by one of Scubalamp's parnter .

---------- Post added January 14th, 2015 at 08:35 PM ----------

Updates
I see some members didnt clear about the Group buy Rule.

Please click buy it and leave message(SB+Your ID) to seller, We will change the price to US$199.
After we changed the price,You can pay it .
When you paid US$199,We will send out via singapore post with tracking no.

Or you can pay us via paypal : sales@nitescuba.com

Minos

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom