Large light canister

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freshie1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I want to buy a large light canister, capable of holding fairly large lead acid batteries. Something around the size of a proteus 14 would be awesome. I don't need anything other than a lid and a canister, but I am happy to hear what else you might have.

Let me know if you have anything!

Thanks,

Marshall

I have what you are looking for. Shoot me a PM and let us discuss the issue. My 21 watt HIDs lights are working.

I think you can try our NS12000 This is the update version of archon 100w. Very powerful and attractive price.

Best regards
Minos

Dive Rite 21 watt HID driven by metal nickel hydride batteries. 9.5 x 3.5" not including latches and switches. It has a burn time of about 5-6 hours. Charger, soft home made Goodman soft handle and web mounting bands are included. Price is $350.00. If you want an additional bulb and the video diffuser then it is $425.00.
Please let me know your decision. I hate to put it up on Ebay because I would rather get it to a fellow diver.

I also have a 21 watt HID with SLA batteries. the spare bulb and video reflector will fit it. cheapter than the Metal nickel hydrite combination.
Tony

I sent you a PM response over on TDS but never heard back. If you're looking for something very big to use SLA batteries, the old Dive Rite Neutralite I have is what you want.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom