seeking Buyers, Investors and/or Working Partners for our Charter Boat business.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NEWENGLANDCHARTERS

Contributor
Reaction score
We are seeking Buyers, Investors and/or Working Partners for our Charter Boat business.

We are currently asking $2,000. for each percentage of ownership.

Complete infrastructure in place!

44 ft 49 Passenger USCG Documented Boat. Charter/ Guide /Tour boat fishing/sightseeing business in Saco, Maine

Home

Your web page seems to be down.

The WEB Page was down for a day to be rebuilt.

here you go.

Home

EWENGLANDCHARTERS_Sponsors.jpg

The WEB Page was down for a day to be rebuilt.

here you go.

Home

EWENGLANDCHARTERS_Sponsors.jpg

Hookers and diving, it sounds like a sure thing investment.

Your website is still not working or filled out properly..This is the 1st impression people get of your business and as so needs to be filled with info????
Do you offer Scuba as service...
Aloha Mark

Aloha:

I clicked on the link and it goes rigt to my home page. Then I have tried all the hotlinks on the pictures and they appears to all work.

What do you suggest? What would you like to see on the website?

The 44 ft Tour Boat is a New Startup venture. I have run SCUBA, Fishing, Kayack Whale Watching Charters for many years on my 30 ft Charterboat down in Glouster MA area and we are now getting into different things.

We have lots of Harbor Seals in the area at most of the islands in Saco Bay and some really Great Scallop Diving. I would like to see some Scuba equipment manufactures join us in promoting their products on some diving trips.

I also am Repping a line of center console boats from a Brand New Boat Builder COMPASS MARINE INTERNATIONAL

and NAVIS/SAMYUNG MARINE ELECTRONICS

Capt Walt

Master Maine Guide

Home

Back
Top Bottom