Oxygen Demand / Resuscitator Valve Model # L063-050 With Mask, Filter, & Hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WB2GLP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Are you putting together an Emergency Oxygen Kit or looking to add a Demand/Resuscitator Valve to your current kit? If you are, you're in luck.

This is what I have for sale. I'm offering it as a package for $150 including USPS Priority postage to anywhere in USA, additional elsewhere.

One gently used and fully tested Life Support Systems L063-050 Oxygen Demand/Resuscitator Valve.
One new (made in USA) 6 foot oxygen hose with 1/4" female DISS connectors on both ends.
One new King #1055 Inflatable Adult Face Mask.
Filter cartridge which goes between mask and valve.

Just add a tank and a regulator with DISS port and you're in business.

I have several available. If you just need the valve and not the hose etc., let me know so I can give you a price on the valve only.

IMG_1683.jpgFullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender[1].jpgFullSizeRender[2].jpgFullSizeRender[3].jpg

Are you not selling the regulators as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im selling the regulator, hose, mask, and filter as a package or the regulator only.

The oxygen tank's regulator, the one that attaches to the tank, is not included. I hope that makes sense.

Price for Scubaboard people is $125 including priority postage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom