Boat Gear - prop, engine parts, docking gear, and more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grouchyturtle

Contributor
Reaction score
Taylor Made Big B Fender 8" x 20"
In good condition. A few spots of paint and normal wear. Has lifetime warranty.
$45...OR BEST OFFER (plus shipping)
fender.jpg

Dock Line
Dock line. In good condition, Just some normal wear. No longer needed. Was only used for a few months.
$20...OR BEST OFFER (plus shipping)
dockline.jpg

Alternator for small marine diesel
I'm not sure of the exact model or specs, but this alternator was used on a Westerbeke 30B Three. I believe it has a higher output than the OEM Westerbeke alternator. It's been sitting in the spare parts bin forever and I'm planning on converting to outboards, so it's no longer needed. Just some normal wear.
I was thinking about $500, based on the cost of the Westerbeke part, but I have no idea what this is worth. MAKE ME AN OFFER
alternator1.jpgalternator2.jpg

Prop for catamaran outdrive
Spare prop with cone and retaining washer for a Sillette Sonic Type 2 Catamaran Drive leg. Just some normal wear. I'm converting to an outboard, so it's no longer needed. May fit other engines or drives as well. Please check with Sillette and your manufacturer.
$150...OR BEST OFFER (plus shipping)
prop1.jpgprop2.jpg

Sillette Sonic Drive Leg Parts
Shaft seals, drain plugs, springs, bushings, washers, bearings, set screws, etc. Take it all or just individual parts. MAKE AN OFFER! Also 2 upper bearings for the drive leg. Take the whole thing if you're up for attempting to weld the crack in the casting, or I can knock them out and you can take just the bearings.The one large bearing in the top left is a little tight. May just need to be cleaned and lubed.
casting1.jpgcasting2.jpgcasting3.jpgsillette.jpg

Last edited:
In addition to the above, I have a bunch of Westerbeke 30B Three spares available. Filters, belts, spare water pump, etc. Just make me an offer on anything you're interested in.

westerbeke.jpg

All of the Westerbeke parts with the exception of the alternator are sold.

12/24V 110/230V Module for all Danfoss BD35/50 compressors

Danfoss Electronic Module for BD35/BD50 compressors
Runs on AC and DC power - 12/24V DC + 110/230V.
Danfoss Part #101N0500
4 3/4" w X 4 3/4" h X 2"d
Indel Part #SEG00030GA

Brand new, never used!
$300...OR BEST OFFER (plus shipping)

20141125_074612.jpg

Kuuma 40601 water heater

Kuuma 40601 water heater. Not working off of AC, possibly needs a new heating element, or maybe even just a blown fuse, but gives great hot water from the engine.

Converting from diesel to outboard, so no longer able to use it. Sorry about the bad pictures. I live aboard, so not much space for storage. It's still installed, until sold. Sells for about $260 new.

Make me an offer I can't refuse!

20141124_105435.jpg20141124_105522.jpg20141124_105556.jpg

Mustang Adult Type 1 Commercial Keyhole Life Jacket

• Adult-sized Standard Type 1 Lifejacket for offshore vessels
  • Classic keyhole design
  • Eye-catching bright orange material for added safety and visibility on the water
  • Type III USCG approval
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Whistle is included!

$30 each...OR BEST OFFER (plus shipping)

vest1.jpgvest2.jpg[/FONT]

Prop - SOLD
Sillette Sonic Drive Leg Parts - SOLD

Alternator and water heater prices lowers to...JUST MAKE ME AN OFER

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom