Misc Gear - Pressure Gauges, Hoses, Gopro Tray, Webbing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thefeve

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Misc Gear Cleanout:

Hog Black face pressure gauge w/31" hose - 60$ (with hose, take 10 off for no hose)
Basic Oceanic pressure gauge w/31" hose - 25$

HP Hoses:
24" - 10$

LP Hoses: 10$ each
29", 22"

7ft long hose - 25$ with snap

Stiff Harness webbing, one roll black, brand new 12' - 6$, Red ~14 (used for a DIR plate harness, still looks new) 6$

Go pro tray with lockline mounts for lights. Built this last year and only used it a few times (my lights didn't work well). Includes added bag of loc line to extend light mounts and pivoting gopro mount. - 50$

Make me on offer on multiple items if you feel so inclined, just trying to clear out some gear in the garage.

Glad to ship via flat rate box/envelope as appropriate.

Attachments

• IMG_6611.jpg
    IMG_6611.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_6616.jpg
    IMG_6616.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_6617.jpg
    IMG_6617.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Update:

One 6" HP hose - 10$ (found another last night)

Items left are:
29", 22"

7ft long hose - 25$ with snap - one person interested pending payment

Go pro tray with lockline mounts for lights. Built this last year and only used it a few times (my lights didn't work well). Includes added bag of loc line to extend light mounts and pivoting gopro mount. - 50$

Make me on offer on multiple items if you feel so inclined, just trying to clear out some gear in the garage.

Also see my other posts for Manifold, Bands and Drysuit P-valve - i'd really like to get them sold and am open to offers on multiple items.

Another Update:
Items left are:

One 6" HP hose - 10$

29", 22"

Also see my other posts for Manifold, Bands and Drysuit P-valve - I'd really like to get them sold and am open to offers on multiple items.

For those that have paid - I shipped everything out on saturday via flat rate envelope and should be arriving this week!

Back
Top Bottom