FS- SCUBA~PRO Fins and Masks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BUD53

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a set of Scuba~Pro Jet Fins, size Large{Tech-Diving type}[Black, WITH SPRING STRAPS!!!] a Black "Crystal Vue" Scuba~Pro mask with black strap pad and an Oceanic "Ultra dry" snorkel. All in excellent shape for $90
---------------------------------------------------------------
I also have a set of Scuba~Pro Twin Jet fins, yellow, size medium. and a Scuba~Pro "Clear Vue" mask , yellow,... with a black, "Phoenix" semi dry snorkel, also all in excellent shape for $80
If you would be interested in the lot I would take $150 + shipping for everything.

Prices are ~~FIRM~~

If I am not mistaken, The SOUTH BAYBE ( One Big COON ASS) would be near Houston TX. Probably China or Nome area maybe Orange. I'm curious now.
He might be south of Alec, too.
Bill

Jets alone, $85 {or the set for $90} + shipping
Where from, Nashville TN

BTW Twin Jets alone, $75 {or the set for $80} + shipping
Everything listed in both sets of gear for $150 + shipping
Mask and snorkel out of either set, $55 + shipping
any other combination, I'll take $150 + shipping and throw in everything else free!

Bought the Twinjets, yellow mask and phoenix snorkel. The girlfriend is diving the fins now and loves 'em. Thanks!!

Still have Jets w/spring straps, black mask and snorkel. Will take $85 + shipping for set. Or $75 + for any 1 piece.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom