Argon reg, Aqualung Micra Adj.1st & 2nd, Dacor Reg.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mustang_5l

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
For sale is a used oceanic regulator converted to Argon service for drysuit inflation. Great for diving in BC's cold waters. Includes a 200psi over pressure relief valve. It is setup for a yoke style valve. Comes with a hose to attach to your drysuit (not pictured). I have several different lengths. $60.00obo
reg012.jpg

Also Have a used Aqualung Micra adjustable first and second stage for scuba diving. It has been used as a stage regulator for the last year. Very little time on it. It was serviced last summer. $140.00obo
reg004.jpg

And lastly for sale is a used Dacor/Mares first stage scuba regulator. Intermediate pressure is 135psi and steady. Serviced last spring. $50.00 obo
Picture027.jpg

All items should fit into a flat rate box so $6.00 for shipping each unless combined to the lower 48.
I'll eat the paypal fees.

Thanks!
smile.gif

Can you do any better on price for the micra set and the dakor 1st if purchased together? Thanks.

Hi, Is your Oceanic 1st stage up for sale? Does it fit an Argon k valve cylinder? Would you be willi g to go ny lower? Thank you sincerely, Vlad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom