Dive Shop / Business

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KMAPADI

New
Reaction score
Dive shop / business for sale. Very good oportunity. Successful business which can be continued as is, (profitable business ) expanded or bought and relocated if desired ( shop premises is rented) but current location is ideal. Selling due soley to personal reasons and NOT because of finances, lack of trade or any other.

Sale includes rental equipment, dive boat, tanks, website and related promotional items.

Business if run as is suits instructor looking to start up by themselves, retiree wanting active retirement and regular income or persons wanting to get into the dive industry.

Very good client base and highly repsected business

Purchase price $32,000 us.

Estimated annual NETT profit income if run as is $50,000 - $60,000 us

potential to expand annual NETT to $100 - $150K depending on how hard you want to work.

English speaking Windward Islands, Caribbean, superb location.

Contact info would be a plus.

Contact info is not on there because i dont want every man and his dog messaging me, if your interested send me an email and i'll reply

Interesting.....you want to sell a business but will not say where or who or how. Try giving the potential buyer something to get them to send a message. Just a thought.

Contact info is not on there because i dont want every man and his dog messaging me, if your interested send me an email and i'll reply

How the heck do you think you sell things? You get "every man and his dog" to message you. Sure, you get a lot of tire kickers, but for every 10 tire kickers, you get a serious inquiry. For every 100 serious inquiries, you get a customer. Maybe one of those customers wants to buy a dive shop in the Caribbean and "live the life".

Good luck with the sale of your dive shop. Your e-mail address posted in your thread might net you an e-mail or 2. Or not.

EDIT - I didn't notice before, but you have e-mails from members blocked. Exactly how should the serious inquiries folks get ahold of you?

That's just freaking hilarious....

You don't want every man (and his dog) messaging me... but then you say "send me an email" :rofl3:

and what's really funny is you didn't list your email address.... :rofl3:

Mock all you want boys but since i posted this add a little over two weeks, I've had five people email me from this add. They had the initiative and brains to find me and because they have found me that tells me they are more serious. Of the five, two are already planning trips to come see the dive shop. If they've done that then they are serious. They also have initiative and therefore more likely to buy the type of business i'm selling. The business I'm selling is not for everyone and for that reason I dont want everyone emailing me. Let's call it natural selection, or sifting out the deadwood. Some things are planned to be exactly what they are meant to be.

:mooner:

Mock all you want boys but since i posted this add a little over two weeks, I've had five people email me from this add. They had the initiative and brains to find me and because they have found me that tells me they are more serious. Of the five, two are already planning trips to come see the dive shop. If they've done that then they are serious. They also have initiative and therefore more likely to buy the type of business i'm selling. The business I'm selling is not for everyone and for that reason I dont want everyone emailing me. Let's call it natural selection, or sifting out the deadwood. Some things are planned to be exactly what they are meant to be.

:mooner:

They'll probably show up, get some free dive time in posing as a potential buyer, then leave ya still wanting. Screw that...if you want to sell something, you don't make me work to buy, you work to sell it.

I'm a few years shy of retirement but I'll be damned if I'd bother pursuing something so disconnected.
:no:

I am surprised you have not been flooded with calls considering you are selling the business including all assets etc.....for $32k......that tells me there is something wrong with the business.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom