Dive Caddy System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chaela

Registered
Reaction score
I am selling a complete Dive Caddy system, used only once, complete with turtle pack and fin holder for $200. It looks brand new. The DiveCaddy is said to "efficiently protect and compress your gear and keep your gear safely in your possession at all times. " Let me know if you are interested.

Chaela
ScubaGadget

Thanks for the link to ScubaGadget!

I am selling a complete Dive Caddy system, used only once, complete with turtle pack and fin holder for $200. It looks brand new. The DiveCaddy is said to "efficiently protect and compress your gear and keep your gear safely in your possession at all times. " Let me know if you are interested.

Chaela
ScubaGadget

Most people in this situation would post pictures of the actual gear so that people (potential buyers) can try to evaluate the condition rather than posting links to websites that have zero to do with what they are selling.

This MIGHT help gather more interest in your sale. You can feel free to do whatever you want though.

Here are pictures of the Dive Caddy:
opendivecaddy_5001.jpg

divecaddy.jpg

The Dive Caddy site has more pictures.

Can you post pictures of YOUR dive caddy? Not the generic ones from someone's website.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom