DUI TLS350 L, Weezle Extreme+, Tanks, Aeris Atmos 2, Hoods, Turtle Fins, Rock Boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jepuskar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For Sale:

DUI TLS350 Stock Large, Halcyon P-Valve, Wrist/Neck Zip Seals, XL Blue Zip Gloves with (4) Liners. Zipper Pocket on right leg. Can include used neck seal. $1750.00

Weezle Extreme+, Large Long, with size L booties (cover feet up to knee). $275.00

Aeris Atmos 2 Wrist Computer - $145.00

Worthington HP Steel Tank - X7-100. with Thermo PRO Valve. $275.00

Pony Bottle/Stage setup: Catalina S30, w/ APEKS XTX 50 2nd Stage, APEKS DS4 1st stage DIN 300BAR, Dive Rite SPG, DIN to YOKE adapter (for filling tanks only)Dive Rite stage bottle hardware. $250.00

DUI Rock Boots: Sizes 12 and 13. $25.00/pair.

Akona AKH305 - Neoprene Wetsuit Hood Size M- Akona 3mm Standard Dive Hood $10.00

Scuba Turtle Fins, with spring straps. I'm thinking these are the 2XL, but can't find the sizing on it. They are used with the drysuit, and the size 12/13 rock boots.
$75.00

DUI Self-venting hood. Warm Neck, Size L or XL...can't tell. $40.00

Seasoft Ti WetSuit 5mm Gloves - Size XL - $20.00

Tanks will be local pickup only. They are good on visual until mid next year and aren't due for a hydro.

Please research your sizing requirements. I am 6'1", 205lbs, size 34-36 waist, and wear a size 12 shoe. As far as the P-Valve goes, I'm not going to take any other measurements..don't want you to feel inadequate.

All equipment is in working order. Nothing leaks or has any damage which prevents it from functioning. Some wear should be expected, but nothing excessive.

Reason for selling: not doing any cold water diving anymore.

I'll accept paypal or cash if you are local. Buyer to pay for shipping costs. All prices are firm.

Below is a link to all the pics. If you are serious about an item and want more pictures I can do that.

DiveGear pictures by jepuskar - Photobucket

Thanks,

Jason

Last edited:
Price Drop:
DUI TLS350 Stock Large, Halcyon P-Valve, Wrist/Neck Zip Seals, XL Blue Zip Gloves with (4) Liners. Zipper Pocket on right leg. Can include used neck seal. $1500.00

Price Drop:
DUI TLS350 Stock Large, Halcyon P-Valve, Wrist/Neck Zip Seals, XL Blue Zip Gloves with (4) Liners. Zipper Pocket on right leg. Can include used neck seal. $1250.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom