WIDOW SALE, huge lot of gear i just got today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laguna230diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Bought a lot of gear from a widow today. Her and her husband were divers, her husband had a short stint in rescue diving and so he had some goodies. She wanted to get rid of it and now im passing the deals along to you! Lets get his gear diving again.
All prices are USD. feel free to ask questions and I can give pictures on request.

BCDs

SOLDLOADED Resuce diver OMS rig. S/S BP and STA and double bladder bungied 94lb (I believe) wing. L/XL OMS harness system w/ reflective strips and SS D-rings everywhere. Quick dump weight pouches and mask pocket with optional cumberbund. Crotch strap and back pad make a total of 20 D rings haha. Open to offers on this AWESOME rig. Its in great shape and doesn't appear to have been dove much
the wifes rig - Medium dacor nautica vest style bcd very well cared for with twin cam bands - 30$ (would be good for a student)

Dive rite classic doubles wing - 45 or 60 lb lift not sure. Needs inflator rebuild - 65

DRYSUIT

DUI TLS350 XL In great shape! Suit can accomodate a wide variety of heights because it telescopes. Zipper is diagonal and the smoothest I've yet felt, no freying whatsoever. Needs new latex seals. Boots are size 13, it has socks but i will include DUI rockboots and nice bootliners - 450

Accesories

OMS primary reel with clear sides - 35
Heavy duty mesh weightbelt for softweights - 5
Dive Rite double zipper pocket - 15
trident tank carrier - 8
OMS line cutter - 10
older large ikelight flashlight - it may work but its clear housing would be awesome to convert to a cheap first video rig. - 15
ikelite mini c light - 5
selling my oceanic mako with new batteries and charger - needs bearing - 700

fins

S yellow avanti quattro (1 fin only) 10
XL seaquest accelerator Black (with strap grippers for thick gloves) 15
XL blue mares avanti quattro 30
XL Dacor tracker blue (lightweight fin) 20
XXL black polyurethane forcefin (newer ones hardly used) bungied 100

Booties

6 (S) henderson 5mm zippered 10
13 mares latitude 5
13 MUCK BOOT COMPANY (Very High Quality) 5mm or 7mm? these boots comeup halfway on your thigh and look like they would be amazing for coldwater. No zipper. 50
13 DUI Rockboot

hoods

XS DUI 5mm 10
s henderson 5mm with neck dam 10
s 5mm performance 10
M Akona 3mm summer hood 10
L newer parkway scuba 3/5mm with neck dam 10
XL DUI 5mm 10
XL 5mm hood (neck dam trimmed off) 10
XL 5mm oniel with zipper 20
xl henderson 3/5mm with neck dam 10

Tanks - i can hydro/viz for an additional 40$
If you buy and it fails hydro, send it back to me for a refund of the tank price.

OMS steel 98 - 2 matching tanks, they would make nice doubles. 200bar yoke/din just out of hydro but guaranteed good - 175 each
al 30 - black with matching bag style holder, thermo k - just out of hydro - 40
al80 - 2 of them 94 and 95 luxfers thermo k out of hydro - 50
s72 - k valves and j valves 7 of them - 30$ each
s50? vintage RENE USD broxton tank with backpack - 130

masks

7 to choose from - 5 bucks each

regs

brand new (with tags still on it) sherwood pony set (1st stage, octo, inflator and button guage) - 70
sherwood oasis reg set (LIKE NEW)- 1st (seacure mouthpiece), 2nd, octo, guages/compass and uwatec aladin sport computer - 175
sherwood oasis reg set (LIKE NEW)- 1st, 2nd (slightly different than the other one), octo, guages/compass and sherwood courier computer, with retractor - 165
ask me about my apeks regs too, i have some left over
US Divers Conshelf 22 - 15

ADDED ITEMS _ 9:46PM 12-10-2010
US Divers small vest bcd w/integrated octo inflator (Micra) - 70
Pony bottle mount - Aqua Explorers - mount, cam band, and one hoseclamp - 15

Shipping will be the actual shipping price (No BS handling fee)
Will trade it all for a nice old motorhome lol

Thanks! - brandon
804-814-6836

Last edited:
regs

brand new (with tags still on it) sherwood pony set (1st stage, octo, inflator and button guage) - 70
sherwood oasis reg set (LIKE NEW)- 1st (seacure mouthpiece), 2nd, octo, guages/compass and uwatec aladin sport computer - 175
sherwood oasis reg set (LIKE NEW)- 1st, 2nd (slightly different than the other one), octo, guages/compass and sherwood courier computer, with retractor - 165

804-814-6836

PM sent on regs. Will call you you later.

Dave C

Bought a lot of gear from a widow today. Her and her husband were divers, her husband had a short stint in rescue diving and so he had some goodies. Will trade it all for a nice old motorhome lol
Thanks! - brandon
804-814-6836

How magnanomous of you. Keep the pipe hot.

haha oh yes, i believe i told you about them the first time i tried selling tortuga lol
i have some well used tx-40s and a t-20 sitting around on ds4 and dst 1st stages.

as for the motorhome, no hippy here - just wanted to enjoy the offseason while its slow

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom