Scuba Pro Jetfins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wasabe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Scuba Pro jet fins with spring straps. Great shape. Size x-large.

$110 plus shipping.

email for photos

hi there
its probably a good idea for you to just post pictures without having people request them from you. (especially if you're asking $110+shipping for jetfins) ... you should gain more interest this way...
best wishes and dive safe

Sold pending payment.

I might be new here on the site, but you (RTG) seem to criticize everyone who does not
advertise the way you like to. I am the type of person that would rather communicate with people and send photos after the request then just listing everything right away, usually the
folks that request the photos are truly interested. I guess that in this case it seemed to
workout my way.

thats a high demand item! i want a pair myself but im a little lower on my budget. Congrats on the sale and welcome to the board!:cool2:

just curious which verbiage sounded criticizing. i value your input and would like to adjust my language in future posts. seriously, i was trying to assist you with your sale and give you a bump, as well as welcome you to SB.

Sold pending payment.

I might be new here on the site, but you (RTG) seem to criticize everyone who does not
advertise the way you like to. I am the type of person that would rather communicate with people and send photos after the request then just listing everything right away, usually the
folks that request the photos are truly interested. I guess that in this case it seemed to
workout my way.

Back
Top Bottom