Bunch of Gear For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quarrior

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All,

Its been quite a while since I've been on here. I was hoping I wouldn't have to sell my gear, but I'm not going to be doing much if any diving due to medical reasons so no sense in keeping it and besides, someone could make use of it.

All totaled there is $922 worth of gear based on my asking prices. Shipping is extra. The shipping prices shown are based on using USPS flat rate shipping. Some have a "tbd" for shipping because they won't fit in one of the flat rate boxes. I will gladly combine shipping. I will try to find the lowest cost method of shipping on all items before you pay me but I will need to know which items you want and that you are committed to purchasing them so I can mark them as sold.

If someone buys the whole thing, I will give them a great deal. I accept PayPal.

PM me for with offers or details. All reasonable offers will be considered.

The link is to pictures of all the gear. To many to post individually.

Scuba pictures by brianwl - Photobucket

Oxycheq Signature Series Single Tank win with medium Dive Rite SS plate, single tank adapter, single tank straps, one piece harnes, and crotch strap. 150+ dives and still in great shape. $225.00 + tbd possibly sold

SeaQuest (ScubaPro Jet look-alike) fin size XL with spring straps, fins are scratched and marred up, but otherwise in good shape. Spring straps are like new. I got the fins used and put the springs on new. I only used these a few times. $30.00 + tbd sold

Aqualung Titan w/LX second stage on yellow 7ft hose, Aqualung octo on necklace, psi/bar guauge, 20" BC inflator hose and reg bag. First stage has > 10 degree C stamped on it. Reg is set up for yoke. I bought this reg used and used it 3 times. $150.00 + tbd

XS-Scuba large mesh gear bag w/wheels $15.00 + tbd

Pelican 1520 Case $40.00 + tbd

Yellow lift bag, unknown brand 30# $5.00 + $10.70 sold

Carter Liftbag CB-50 50# bag $10.00 + $10.70 sold

New Dive Rite wet notes. These have never been out of the package. $10.00 + $4.95

New Innovative Scuba Concepts Comfort Cushion Pillow Bit Mouthpiece $1.50 + $4.95 sold

DeepSea Supply Sunto SK-7 Compass wrist mount (old design) with bungee - never used $5.00 + $4.95

Black reg bag $1.50 + $4.95

3pr shears have some rust but still function $2.00 + $4.95 sold

Single tank strap $3.00 + tbd

BlueTang Titanium knife with leg scabbard $30.00 + $4.95

UK Mini Q40 light $3.00 + $4.95 sold

3 SS belt buckles, 2 are Dive Rite $6.00 + $4.95 sold

Apollo Snorkel with drain valve never used $5.00 + tbd

2 mask cases $1.50 + tbd 1 sold

4 SS DIN plugs never used $15.00 + $4.95 sold

10 SS lg snap clips, 4 are still in their bags $5.00 + $4.95 sold

hood $2.00 + $4.95

Bare 7mm Farmer John wetsuit Top is XLS and bottm is LS $75.00 + tbd

2 wetsuit hangers $5.00 + tbd sold

1 BC and reg hanger $5.00 + tbd

1 drysuit hanger $5.00 + tbd sold

35" dry suit hose (free with the drysuit) $10.00 + $4.95

2- 28" bc inflator hoses $15.00 + $4.95

2 - 38" yellow reg hose $20.00 + $4.95

2- 23" hp guage hoses $15.00 + $4.95

DUI rock boots men's size 8 $7.00 + $10.70

Otter Skin heavy duty shell type with heavy duty wrist seals (wrists have been trimmed one ring, neck has never been trimmed). I am 5' 4" and the suit fitted to me with pee valve. It has socks, not boots. One large pocket on each leg. Also includes uninstalled pee check valve and I will throw in the inflator hose if it is not sold prior to the suit selling. $200.00 + tbd

Last edited:
What size is the wing and can you PM me a shipping price to 92557?

Dang, just realized I didn't take a picture of the wing and bp. lol

If memory serves me correctly the wing is a 45# but could be less. I will take a pic and upload it to the link I posted. I'll also PM you shipping costs as you requested.

some stuff i wanted sold, i sent you a new PM on the bags, fins, and hangers

Here's what's sold so far:

Wing - possible
Fins
Lift bags
Mouthpiece
shears
Light
buckles
1 mask case
din plugs
snaps
wet suit hangers
drysuit hanger
gear bag - possible
reg

I fill take the DeepSea Supply Sunto SK-7 Compass wrist mount (old design) with bungee - never used $5.00 + $4.95
Pelican 1520 Case $40.00 + tbd
Please send me a total cost and will Pay by Paypal
I will forward address by Private message
Thanks, Ron

Updated list of what's sold

Wing
Fins
Lift bags
Mouthpiece
shears
Light
buckles