APEKS Tech Dive Gear Complete - $2000o.b.o.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ctcurry

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Brand new condition, must go now, recently married w/kid and just dont feel the love for deep diving anymore. Total dives on equipment less then 20. Properly stored and maintained. Set includes:

(1) Apeks WTX Harness(6 d-rings, stainless steel back plate, cushioned back insert)

(2) Apeks ATX50 Regulators(primary+secondary, pressure gauge, DIN connectors)

(1) Apeks ATX40 Regulator(mini-pressure gauge, nitrox/clean air for high oxygen mixes)

(1) Apeks WTX8 Buoyancy Cell for twin tank configuration(80lb lift capacity)

(1) Apeks WTX3 Buoyancy Cell for single tank configuration(can be used with steel backplate alone)

Extras included: 40lb lift bag w/ heavy duty reel & Deluxe travel bag.

Also available: VR3 Dive Computer only $500 if your getting all the rest too. Price is flexible...not sure how to handle shipping.

Location Hawaii...Please contact Cliff, thanks.

I think you should start thinking about how much you want for each item. Packages are hard to sell, but it's nice gear so I may be totally wrong.

I would love to see pics, and would be interested in single items if you're willing to split up the package....

Thanks for the interest...originally I had links to all the manufacturers webpages for each item, but the board wouldn't let me post all that.

Here is where photos of the gear can be found:
picasaweb DOT google DOT com/ctcurry/ScubaGearPics#

As far as price i was hoping to get from 40-60% of purchase price for each individual item but have come down some for the "whole lot" already. No reasonable offer refused at this point!

It is great gear, and I do love it still, but since Im not planning on tech diving and we need the cash its gotta go. :(

Back
Top Bottom