Suunto Cobra Dive Computer, Regulator, 2 2nd Stages, Octopus, BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdbarnett1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For Sale: Suunto Cobra Dive Computer + Scubapro Regulator with 2 2nd stages (primary and secondary), and Octopus

NEVER USED!!

Model Information:
Dive Computer: Suunto "Cobra" Air/Nitrox, Air Integrated Computer Console with Compass
Regulator: ScubaPro MK 16
Second Stages: Scuba Pro S550 (Primary) & ScubaPro Secondary (not sure of model number, it's not on the front of the piece like it is on the primary)
Octopus
BC: Seaquest Diva QD Med/LG (Women's model)

This gear set has never been used. All you need to do is purchase/rent a tank, hook it up, and you'll have a full set of scuba gear. (minus the mask/fins/wet suit of course) I purchased this set of gear when I moved to Charleston, SC in 2004, with the intent of doing more diving. Unfortunately, the last time I dove was before I bought this gear.

This gear has never been in the water! It's a bit dusty from being in the back of a closet, untouched for so long.

Even though this equipment has never been used, any SCUBA gear which is purchased second-hand should be inspected and serviced prior to use. If I went out tomorrow and decided to go diving with this equipment, I would have it serviced first.

Make an offer.
I don't want to see this gear waste away hanging in a closet, it needs a good home where it will be used.

I would prefer to keep the entire gear set together; however, I will sell the parts separately if you make me a good offer on a specific component, which is why I am posting this on a computer forum as well as the gear set forum.

Photos of everything are attached to this post. Please note that the regulator, even though it shows 4 hoses in the photographs, only comes with the hoses that go with the attachment associated; both second stages have a hose, the computer has a hose, and the BCD has a hose. If you want an individual piece, the hose will come with it; if you want the entire set, everything seen comes with it.

The BCD will come with the hanger. The hanger is a specially made hanger for SCUBA gear. It also holds the regulator securely in the middle.

$800 OBO for the entire set.

Payment Options: Money Order or PayPal will be accepted. If you want to utilize PayPal, you will need to add in the 2.9% fee PayPal charges. Otherwise, mail a money order.

Shipping: The small parts can be shipped separately via US Priority Mail, with a large flat rate box, for $14.50. The BC alone, or the entire set, would have to be shipped using a larger box, via FedEx or UPS. Shipping costs will be added to the negotiated price.

Respond via personal message or email Melissa at mdbarnett1@gmail.com for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom