Hollis F1 Fins & DC1/321 DIN Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DanRite

Registered
Reaction score
1) Hollis F1 Spring Heel Fins: Have used them in fresh water only and about 20 dives on them. They are basically brand new with the usual cave scratches on them. These fins are awesome for all types of diving. The name says it all. Check out the link at DGE for the price brand new.

F1 Fins by Hollis - Dive Gear Express

Will let them go for $90.00 - They are Regular size - I'm a 9.5 and they fit me perfect with booties.

2) Hollis DC1 (DIN) / 321 with a black 28" or black 40" hose: Bought this also at DGE the same time I bought the fins. About 20 dives on it, fresh water only! I take care of my stuff and this thing breathes like a fish. The DC1 swivel design makes for very smooth hose routing on doubles as well as deco/stage/bailout bottles. A sweet breather in all positions and extremely dry, divers also like the set-it-and-forget-it function of the Dynamic Adjustment. Use the 321 as an OCTO or as your primary. You can't go wrong with Hollis! Picture has the 321 with a yellow hose, but I changed it to a black hose.

Regulators by Hollis - Dive Gear Express

Will let the 1st & 2nd stage with a black 28" or black 40" hose (your pick) go for $300.00

I payed over $500 for this set.

Take them both for $380.00! Best that I can do.

Fins sold. The regulator is still up for grabs.

Back
Top Bottom