Three Dive Bags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eins

Registered
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The three dive bags I'm putting up for sale have served me well during my diving adventures. Each one has a different focus, and it might very well make sense to own all three or at least two of them. Anyway, here they are:

Black Stahlsac Mesh Backpack Panama
The Original. Indestructible, indespensible. 28x13 in.
If you need to carry it all but want a minimalist bag once it is empty, then this is it.
Outer pocket with velcro fasteing and waterproof compartment inside along the back panel for your towel and extra clothes.
New ones sell for around $50, which is well worth it. Mine will be a fraction of that, and there is no damage on mine.
Make me a reasonable offer. Actual shipping cost to be added*.

ab6c1560.jpg

402c77f7.jpg

Yellow Seemann Sub Dive Bag

Perfect to bring all your gear if you travel with it, or if you need something more substantial than a Stahlsac. Separate compartments with zippers on both ends for the smaller items, and a compartment with velcro flap along the side for a set of fins.
Double zipper to the top main compartment for easy access. Very sturdy canvas with waterproof laminate inside. Two handles to the top and a separate shoulder strap. No damage.
Outer dimensions approx. 32x14x12 in.

31670907.jpg

d9806d69.jpg

d0e058b5.jpg

Blue Wenoka SeaStyle Backpack padded Dive Bag
The best for last. Does what the Seamann Sub bag does, but is a bit roomier it in a more compact shape, and with added protection to your gear, plus can be converted to a backpack, so you can carry it onto the boat and wave to all your friends at the same time.
All with undamaged zippers: Main compartment is roomy enough to carry a complete cold water set of scuba gear. The cover has two separate compartments on top, one with a removable carry-bag for your sensitive regulator, computer and gauges. Take this out before you check the bag for travel.
The backpack straps are padded and stow away neatly to eliminate any snag during travel.
Two zippered outside compartments for two sets of fins (or one fin each). One of these compartments has a broken seam over a few inches. Nothing to worry about, unless you bring those micro fins which have not been invented yet.
Outer dimensions approximately 23x20x12 in.

e8137fd4.jpg

297fcef8.jpg

ce7147b1.jpg

782b3f73.jpg

3d416596.jpg

d1289aa4.jpg

All bags show signs of wear to different degrees but are fully functional, and if I could continue this wonderful sport, I wouldn't be selling either one but keep using them.

* Don't know the actual shipping weight, but figure a few pounds (Stahlsac is much lighter). I'm shipping from 84601, so go to usps.com and calculate shipping to your destination at the desired speed.

Last edited:
To encourage you to make an offer on either or all of these bags, I'm putting some price ideas on them. If you are in need of a dive bag, you will not regret having bought one of mine, they are all in good shape to give you many more years of good service.

I was thinking...

$10 for the Stahlsac

$15 for the yellow Seamann Sub

$18 for the blue Wenoka SeaStyle.

Let me know...

How about $20 bucks for the first 2 bags plus shipping. How much for shipping to 32963?

Steve
772 532 6537

Congratulations, Scubatrax, we have a deal. I accept your offer.

For shipping (7lbs total), you have two options:
Parcel post for $14.15
Priority Mail for $23.30

I'll give you a call.

Hello again -
I accept your price of $15.00 for the yellow bag. If you can just tell me the weight, I'd be able to send you a check including the shipping cost from 84601 to 08406.
Just curious to know if this is durable enough to check in at the airport.
Many thanks,

Maris Buttacavoli

Maris,
Please check your PM for the good news...

Hello Arno -

I will send you a check for $30.00 first thing tomorrow, to cover the yellow bag and it's shipping.

Many thanks.

Maris Buttacavoli

The yellow Seemann Sub bag is off the market.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom