Complete SCUBA package for sale $1100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbaborr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For sale is a complete scuba set that I bought and have used for the past 18 months (110 dives). The regulator, BC and computer were serviced in 2/11 and I can provide the receipt and work order. I am selling this because I have changed all of my gear over to a tech diving (GUE) set up. If interested please email jbaborr@sbcglobal.net or call 818-219-8664.

Included are:

Regulator:
Mares Voltrex second stage(w/swivel)
MR22T Abyss First Stage

BCD:
SeaQuest Balance BC (size M/L) with AirSource 3 Octo Inflator (the airsource eliminates the need for a separate octo).
This includes an attached titanium seaquest knife, Akona SMB, and safety whistle.
Works and looks like new.

Integrated Dive Computer:
Suunto Combo Cobra Computer and Compass housing (just the housing. The compass is not included)

Dive light set:
Primary Light: SHOCKWAVE II
Back up light: UK Mini Q 40 Dive Light
Tank light: Princeton Tec Eco Flare Neon

Fins: Cressi Reaction Open Heel Fins Red on Black (includes a spare buckle and strap)

IMG_1951.jpgIMG_1954.jpgIMG_1955.jpgIMG_1957.jpgIMG_1958.jpgIMG_1959.jpgIMG_1960.jpgIMG_1961.jpgIMG_1962.jpgIMG_1964.jpg

Hi Bagpiping fish,

I have parted it out. The fins are L/XL. I have an extra buckle and strap I'll include. $40 for the fins and $30 for the lights. I'll ship anywhere in the lower 48 for free.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom