Bauer compressor, GMC tank tumbler For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrecisionMarine

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Bauer Capitano compressor. Only 325 hours, 4800 psi, Securus filter system, Automatic drains, 220v single-phase 7.5 HP electric (40 amp service), full enclosure with gauge panel. Single fill whip with yoke and DIN adapter. Always carefully maintained and used indoors- VERY clean. $6500 certified funds only. Prefer local pickup in Kalamazoo, MI. Shipping possible if arranged by buyer- I can deliver to a freight terminal within 20 miles of 49008, or delivery within 100 miles may be possible - contact me!

GMC 42000 Tank Tumbler and 1 tank washing, 3 drying stands. Near-new, cost over $800, sell for $500 or best reasonable offer. Can be shipped disassembled, but it’s heavy- contact me with your ZIP code for shipping quote.

I’m new to ScubaBoard, but a long-time on eBay under the same name, with +99% positive FB.

Attachments

• Bauer compressor.jpg
    Bauer compressor.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Bauer compressor 2.jpg
    Bauer compressor 2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 103
  • GMC 42000 TankTumbler.jpg
    GMC 42000 TankTumbler.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Where in MI are you?