2 HydroOptix masks, super cheap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

liaooo

New
Reaction score
HydroOptix 5x the vision dive masks. Visibility is mindblowing-amazing with this mask. I'm only very mildly nearsighted (have glasses but never wear them) and this mask worked fantastically for me. Condition: both have scratches on the lenses. To be honest I can't recall this being an issue, I think when the outside is wet it's like the scratches aren't even there. But because of this I've priced these really well. A great way to try it out if you've been curious. Original price was $215.
I'm brand new to scubaboard.com and joined because I thought this would be a better way to find buyers than ebay. Hopefully there's someone out there who's been itching to try out this mask, you will love it! Only selling because babies have come along and diving is on hold until the sleep deprivation period of childrearing ends!

Clear rim in black case $60
Green lens rim in blue case (missing neoprene cover and sea-fog gel) $50

Learn more here: Scuba Masks by HydroOptix -- Home

Green lens rim in blue case (missing neoprene cover and sea-fog gel) $50

44de1d1f.jpg

9838045f.jpg

d3216ce2.jpg

5bf81c68.jpg

Clear rim in black case $60

86c71354.jpg

709be28c.jpg

037fa4cc.jpg

27125a3b.jpg

05035505.jpg

c3f0b568.jpg

hydroptix

Hi, I am new to this forum. Are these mask still for sale? Thank you.

hi. I am very interested. I thought the skirts came in two sizes - an S1 and S3, and in two "colors" - silver and black. Also is there the "keeper" for the Cover lens that is worn over the mask above water and the "keeper" fastens to your BC shoulder strap?

I don't understand what you mean by "clear rim" and "green lens" - is the one entire lens in front of your eyes green tinted? I didn't know they came like that.

If I were to get one, I would want the S3 skirt silver for myself and probably the same for my wife or maybe and S1 skirt silver for her - would like to try it on first, but obviously probably cannot. Paul. prglanville46@msn.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom