2012 PADI IDC Crew Pack $300 firm.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am selling my new IDC crew pack because I had to move back to the Mainland US from Hawaii. I could no longer afford to live there and there is too much competition for Divemasters. This price is a steal.
I am in Las Vegas, NV now. I will buy the pack again later when I can afford the IDC course as well.
Please contact me on Facebook to work out the details on getting it to you and getting me paid.
Shawn Tilton. Look for the dive flag.
divemaster.shawn@yahoo.com

I am selling my new IDC crew pack because I had to move back to the Mainland US from Hawaii. I could no longer afford to live there and there is too much competition for Divemasters. This price is a steal.
I am in Las Vegas, NV now. I will buy the pack again later when I can afford the IDC course as well.
Please contact me on Facebook to work out the details on getting it to you and getting me paid.
Shawn Tilton. Look for the dive flag.
divemaster.shawn@yahoo.com

I bought this and it was never sent to me!!! Becareful if he posts anything else for sale!!! BAD!!!!!

Wow....! That's a shame....makes it bad for anyone else that wants to legitimately sell anything of value here......Should be a way to track them down...did you pay through Paypal? don't they have a solution for non-delivery?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom