Two Tec Divers Getting out of diving for awhile -everything for sale-

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

azchipka

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
My wife is getting out of diving for awhile to focus on other activities. After a lot of debate we decided it would be better to sell our gear and replace it down the road when we decide diving is once again going to be an active part of our lives. Long and the short is in our mine it would be better to put the gear in someone else's hands who will actually use it then continue to have it take up space and collect dust.

DO NOT PM ME THROUGH SCUBABOARD I DO NOT GET NOTIFICATIONS OF PM'S. SEND EMAIL TO AZCHIPKA@THECHIPKAHOUSE.COM. Thread is locked as I dont get notifications of posts and the questions should be sent to the above listed email address.

To make the process simpler I have everything for sale listed on a post on my website. That way the list is able to be kept current with out an endless supply of such and such item is sold posts.

Please be aware I will be traveling from September 11th - September 19th. This will effect shipping times and the time it takes to respond to any emails you send. I DO NOT CHECK EMAILS EVERY HOUR OR EVERY DAY!

All sales either need to be done via local pick up paypal. This is for your protection and mine.

NO I WILL NOT SHIP ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THE US. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Here are some of the highlights of what is on the list:

• [*=left]ScubaPro MK17 / S600 Deco Regulator Setup
    [*=left]Halcyon Infinity System Single Tank *PINK LIMITED EDITION* Small
    [*=left]Halcyon Infinity System Double Tank *PINK LIMITED EDITION* Small
    [*=left]Halcyon SS Backplate & Harness W/ Cinch System & Deluxe Padding
    [*=left]Halcyon 40lbs Doubles Wing Donut
    [*=left]Light and Motion Sola Dive 1200
    [*=left]Whites Fusion Bullet Drysuit Size Medium (Ring System & P-Valve & Bag)
    [*=left]Plus over 100 More items

You can view the full list here: Equipment Clean Out | Avery Z Chipka

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom