Halcyon one-man life raft

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gsk3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a Halcyon one-man life raft in like-new condition. Bought it for diving in off-shore conditions, and it's a great reassurance. However, I just got a Lifeline and decided to rely on that as my primary getting-lost protection, even though they serve somewhat different roles.

If you're stuck out on the ocean, there's really not any better piece of equipment out there for getting seen and staying warm until you're picked up. Be aware that it is very large--picture the largest SMB you can think of, but bigger--but it does fit in the common backplate pockets.

More info:
Life Support Rafts | Halcyon

These went for $300 new. I'd like $150 for it, which includes shipping to CONUS.

I have a Halcyon one-man life raft in like-new condition. Bought it for diving in off-shore conditions, and it's a great reassurance. However, I just got a Lifeline and decided to rely on that as my primary getting-lost protection, even though they serve somewhat different roles.

If you're stuck out on the ocean, there's really not any better piece of equipment out there for getting seen and staying warm until you're picked up. Be aware that it is very large--picture the largest SMB you can think of, but bigger--but it does fit in the common backplate pockets.

More info:
Life Support Rafts | Halcyon

These went for $300 new. I'd like $150 for it, which includes shipping to CONUS.

Hi !
I am interested !
what would the shipment costs to France (USPS) would come up to ?
I could pay with Paypal
Regards,
Pierre

Back
Top Bottom