AquaLung Micro Mask Blk/Blk

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaco

Contributor
Reaction score
I have an AquaLung Micro Mask black frame with black silicone. I used the mask for 2 dives in the Dominican Republic on my honeymoon. The mask sealed great, but hurt the underside of my nose after the first 45 min dive. So I am looking to sell it. Mask is in PERFECT condition. LP lists for $75. I am asking $65 OBO SHIPPED to the contiguous 48 w/ PayPal fees included. I also have a brand new XS Scuba Mask Bag that I will include with the mask for FREE. Mask also includes hard plastic case from AquaLung.

Attachments

• MicroMask.png
    MicroMask.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
The original price from AquaLung for this mask is $115. Lowering price to $55 SHIPPED. Need this gone to fund some other gear purchases. :D

---------- Post Merged at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:14 PM ----------

The original price from AquaLung for this mask is $115. Lowering price to $55 SHIPPED. Need this gone to fund some other gear purchases. :D

---------- Post Merged at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:14 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged on September 26th, 2012 at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was on September 25th, 2012 at 08:14 PM ----------

Sold ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom