Dive Xtras Sierra Scooter. Refinished, New Parts, Upgraded Spare Battery - CLEAN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'm offering for sale my beloved second scooter, the mighty Dive Xtras Sierra.

This scooter has been meticulously cared for over its lifetime. Just this week it has been to scooter spa, received a complete refinishing, new critical parts, a hair cut and flea dip.

This scoot is loaded:

• Brand new Shaft Seal - never dived.
  • Stripped to bare metal, scraped, primed with Zinc Chromate and repainted (3 coats).
  • Nose ruggedized
  • Upgraded to the new Aluminum Coller and lock system (no stacked washer nonsense)
  • New X-prop and HD SS dowel pin

I am offering two batteries here.

1) The standard 13 Amp Hour NiMH batt. Last dived (2 months ago) this batt delivered at least 60 minutes of accrued dive time.

2) The higher capacity 16 Amp Hour NiMH batt. I just put $90 into this batt and had it at Rabbit Tool last week. They gave the battery a new casing, new shrink on the internal cells and checked it thoroughly, stating, "Wow - this is a powerful battery and is operating perfectly within spec"

The package:

* Refinished scoot with all the upgraded and new parts. Yes, the body tube has scratches below the paint. They've been primed and triple painted. The tail cone is 99% perfect, also primed and triple painted.

* Two batts - 1 standard batt and 1 upgraded batt

* Charger

* Ballast pouches for tail and nose, and one extra one

I'm offering the package here for $2300, delivered to any non-FPO address in the US.

Pay is OK. Please PM with questions.

Thanks

-Ken

Refinishing in process
Kens-Sierra-primed.jpg

You need to look under the hood. This scoot is perfect where it counts! Shot this tonight.
Kens-Sierra-Spindle.jpg

More Pics of the package

Rockin' the X prop
Kens-Sierra-X-Prop.jpg

Newly refinished, ruggedized nose
Kens-Sierra-Rugged-Nose.jpg

The Stuff
Kens-Sierra-Full-package.jpg

Hi,

Is your reason for not shipping to FPO addresses due to having to utilize USPS for shipping?
Just curious, Thanks.

Nice scooter. I'm interested, but I understand the shipping issue.

Take care,
Mitch

Scoot has been sold.

Thanks, SB

- Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom