Mens drysuit, 2 pairs of fins, regulator, light, camera and housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bgm183

Registered
Reaction score
I want to sell a bunch of things that we have been accumulating. Ihave to leave my house in a month and won't be back in the city forsome weeks, so I don't want to keep things that we are not going touse, as I have to find a place to keep the things I need, plus it'dbe good to get some money.

Scubapro drysuit. Got it from a garage sale as part of a package.It doesn't fit my friend (nor me) so we prefer to sell it. We don´tknow the size, but it should be about XL, for a tall man of about1.90 meters or 6.5 ft. The neoprene seals are ok. They look used onthe outside but I think that they will last for a few dives (notethat I don't know about drysuit seals). The valves seem ok. Thezipper works excellent and seems to seal properly.
It is a trilam suit. The legs are covered by neoprene with zippersthat also work fine. The suit has marks of use, especially on knees,but I haven't found any holes nor rips, so I think it is fullyoperational. I suggest you service this kind of equipment for your safety. I think it isa great deal for the cold season.

Two pairs of large fins. A pair of green TUSA Imprex (japanese brand,they are great) to use with boots and a pair of yellow US Divers to wearbarefoot.

A diving light, Chinese-brand, but very powerful with batteries and charger.

U.S. Divers S3 regulator with console and hose. It was included in a second hand setbought some time ago. As we have not been scuba diving in a while(just free diving), we have not tested it nor serviced in all thesemonths. With a three gauge console. The condition is excellent. The first stage looks pristine, sameas the second, with really light scuffs. Only a 2nd stage,no octopus. Comes with inflator hose. I'd say it's brand new but Idon't know

Canon waterproof housing WP-DC7 and Powershot Elph 900 (IXUS 900Ti) with original battery and charger, plus another battery. Usedwith marks of use, but fully operational. Lightweight, it always goesin my pocket for any opportunity, plus due to the small size, also of the housing, I have always carried them with me in any trips, also backpacking.

I want to sell everything together and I want to do it fast, soI'm asking just $600. I will include a big net bag (has a few wholes,but makes its function) to carry everything together. I might trade for photography equipment.

I have a lot of pictures to send by email.

Back
Top Bottom