One more end of the year cleaning: undergarments, reg, and more!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hopefully this is my last attempt at cleaning out the dive locker for a while! Prices do not include shipping.

For sale:
- Scubapro CLIMATEC undergarment. Unisex size XS. Only worn once in the pool, in perfect condition. I am 5'4" 130 lbs and it is a teensy bit large on me. Easily still wearable, but it would also fit someone larger. Asking $75.
SCUBAPRO - CLIMATEC undersuit

- Hollis AUG 200 undergarment. Women's size S. Never worn! Website says it fits someone 5'2"-5'5", 90-115 lbs, but it was a good fit for me. Very warm undergarment! Asking $75.
Hollis Gear: AUG 200

If anyone is interested in both undergarments I will sell them together for $120!

- Oceanic Delta 4.1/FDX 10 regulator (yoke) with Scubapro R295 octo and Suunto pressure gauge. I really like how this regulator breathes, but I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it on top of the many others that I have. I am the original owner (purchased March 2011) so I can include the user manual and such if you are interested. It is used, and was last serviced at the end of July 2011 and hasn't been used since last December. I would recommend having it checked out since it has been over a year, but there should be no problems. Asking $250.

- XS Scuba pressure/depth gauge. Works well. Has an empty slot on the back (w/cover) where you could add a compass/computer. Asking $20

- Genesis angled neck tank valve. One of the "made in france" ones. It is a right side valve with the plug. 7/8" tank neck thread so for one of the 3500 psi tanks. Din only. I know many people like these valves for side mount. Asking $10.

Feel free to make me an offer! Depending on my mood you might have a deal :D. I really would like to get this stuff to people who will use it so they aren't just sitting around collecting dust...

IMG_0567.jpgIMG_0569.jpgIMG_0570.jpgIMG_0572.jpgIMG_0573.jpgIMG_0575.jpg

I'll take the P/D gauge.

Updated list below. If you're at all interested, please make me an offer!

- Scubapro CLIMATEC undergarment. Unisex size XS. Only worn once in the pool, in perfect condition. I am 5'4" 130 lbs and it is a teensy bit large on me. Easily still wearable, but it would also fit someone larger. Asking $65
SCUBAPRO - CLIMATEC undersuit

- Hollis AUG 200 undergarment. Women's size S. Never worn! Website says it fits someone 5'2"-5'5", 90-115 lbs, but it was a good fit for me. Very warm undergarment! Asking $65
Hollis Gear: AUG 200

If anyone is interested in both undergarments I will sell them together for $100!

- Oceanic Delta 4.1/FDX 10 regulator (yoke) with Scubapro R295 octo and Suunto pressure gauge. I really like how this regulator breathes, but I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it on top of the many others that I have. I am the original owner (purchased March 2011) so I can include the user manual and such if you are interested. It is used, and was last serviced at the end of July 2011 and hasn't been used since last December. I would recommend having it checked out since it has been over a year, but there should be no problems. Asking $225

Back
Top Bottom