Technical and Recreational Scuba Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aretter

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Technical and Recreational Scuba Gear

Sidemount and Wing:
1 - Hollis SMS 100 complete Sidemount Rigs with cam bands, valve loops, and hose control cords. ($500 each)
This side mount system has been in the water 1 time and is brand new. Starting out in side mount? Grab this while it lasts!

Dive Rite Dual Bladder Rec Wing ($100)

-------------------------------------------------------

Regulators: These are workhorses and will last you for your entire dive career. I can build these into recreational, sidemount, back mount, with inflators, without inflators. Let me know what configuration you want and I can set it up that way.

2 - Dive Rite RG1208 and RG 2010 first and second stage regulators ($150 each)

Tanks and Manifolds: I can split the tanks up into singles with convertible DIN/Yoke valves - your choice.
Doubles - HP Steel 100 3442 psi Tanks with bands and manifolds - current VIP (8/2014) and hydro (3/2011) ($500)

Doubles - HP Steel 100 3500 psi Tanks with bands and manifolds - current VIP (1/2015) and hydro (1/2015) ($400)

2 - Dive Rite Manifolds (valves included, but not pictured due to being installed on sidemount tanks) ($100 each)

Lights, Reel, Manifolds, Fins, and Tables:
Salvo 21w HID cave light. Rebuilt by Light Monkey in 2012 - seal, clips, switch, and battery. Hard case and charger included. ($500)

4 - IANTD Trimix Dive Tables - 20/25, 19/40, 14/50, 12/60 ($4 each)

Latest pictures: https://plus.google.com/app/basic/p...um/6100516134178439809?authkey=CNOsgfiN9tXRIA

Last edited:
I would love to take those HP Steel 100 3500 psi Tanks with bands and manifolds - current VIP (1/2015) and hydro (1/2015) off your hands for $400 but it seems you live in florida and not SO Cal? Are these worthingtons?

They are pst tanks if they are 3500.

My understanding is that only the 3442psi E-series PST tanks had scary exemption renewal status things.

I was wrong. All hp PST tanks were on the edge of losing exemption renewal. That's been taken care of and they're all good to dive (from an exemption standpoint), confirmed by DOT.

Closing and adding new thread with remaining equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom