Halcyon BCD, Scuba Pro Regulator, Dive Computer, light, compass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmc3

New
Reaction score
Hello,

I have the following lightly-used items for sale:

• Halcyon BCD
  • Apeks Regulator (1st & 2nd stage and pressure gauge)
  • Oceanic Veo Dive Computer (battery needs to be replaced, and face has some scratching)
  • Suunto Compass
  • Dive Light
  • Weight Belt (w/ 12 lbs. weight)
  • Mesh dive bag (black)

Selling as a set. Asking $500.

20140503_223910_resized.jpg20140503_223928_resized.jpg20140503_224011_resized.jpg20141121_221143_resized.jpg20141124_083230_resized_1.jpg20150105_173617_resized.jpg20141124_083218_resized_1.jpg

Gear was originally purchased in 2005 for over $1500 brand new and has been used for approximately 50 dives. Regulator was last serviced in 2010 by Harry's Dive Shop of New Orleans.

Would prefer local pickup in the DC / Western Maryland area but would be willing to work out a shipping option.

For any questions or additional photos, please PM me or shoot me an email at begita23@gmail.com

Thanks,
Leonard

Last edited:
Your Regulators are Apeks, not Scubapro, but it doesn't matter, this is a great, great price, it should sell pretty fast, great gear.

You might want to think twice about buying a ten year old SK7 wrist compass. Even for 50 cents.

Wing looks like a Halcyon Pioneer...if it's a 27lb (no expandable blue panels in the sides of the wing) rather than a 36lb model without any leaks or patches, you've got something you should look at selling separately on your hands. They're fairly coveted little wings.

Wing looks like a Halcyon Pioneer...if it's a 27lb (no expandable blue panels in the sides of the wing) rather than a 36lb model without any leaks or patches, you've got something you should look at selling separately on your hands. They're fairly coveted little wings.

I'm hoping it's a 30lb Eclipse... and that someone offers to buy everything else but the wing. It's all I would need to "collect the whole set" of Halcyon singles and doubles wings.

:d

lol Happy to have helped :wink:

Definitely a Pioneer (or earlier) and not an Eclipse: look at the trim around the outside edge of the wing and the separate piece of material over the bladder the H logo is stitched to.

Thanks for all of the comments. Sounds like I should've done more homework on the market value before listing it for sale! :wink:

Anyway, I have a sale pending on the whole set. Will update as the status changes.

---------- Post added February 12th, 2015 at 11:41 PM ----------

My sale fell through, since my BCD didn't have a built-in STA, and it appears that the backplate is aluminum vs steel. That being said, the gear is no longer for sale.

I have to say that my brief experiences on the scubaboard this week have been amazing. Y'all are very knowledgeable and honest people and I thank you all for that. I haven't been diving in over 5 years (thanks mainly to my kids and a move from New Orleans to Maryland) and may not be diving again for another 10 years (hopefully when my little dive buddies are old enough). I was really only looking to sell as I was under the impression that a total of 15 years of storage may leave me with unusable gear. I now understand otherwise and plan to keep my gear and use it again in the future, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Sorry for the personal story in the middle of a for sale thread, and even more sorry for having to pull the listing. Thanks again for everyone's interest, comments, and advice as well as the renewed interest in getting back in the water. It is much appreciated!

Cheers,
Leonard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom