Our team is upgrading scooters / GAVINS, GAVINS, GAVINS x7 for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frothchild

Contributor
Reaction score
I am officially posting for sale Gavin Scooters. A little bit of research and one can find the history and lineage of Gavin scooters and how robust and well built they are. GavinScooters(dot)com has manuals and a wealth of other information.

I currently have 7 fully assembled functioning Gavins, 5x standard / 26 Amp Hour HDPE, and 2x Magnum HDPE units, meaning with nose cone and motor / props.

I have 5x Magnum HDPE bodies (no nose or tail)

I have 1x short HDPE body (no nose or tail)

As for age, I do not know the original age. They belonged to a members of the WKPP and I now have had them for about 3 years. They are used, but that is what they are for, having FUN.

I am looking to either package everything together or piece it out.

Inventory for the scooters

26 Amp Hour HDPE x 5 (but only 3 travel cradles)
Magnum HDPE x 2
Magnum HDPE bodies (no nose or tail) x 5
Short HDPE body (no nose or tail) x 1
travel cradle x 3
Trickle / charging units x 8
bag of spare buckles
2 spare O-rings
Vacuum tester
Burn tester
spare props x 20

The Options I am looking to offer, EVERYTHING included $8000 or ala carte (more expensive).

1. 1 scooter and one additional body of choice (long x5 or short x1 or as available), cradle and charger for $1500

or

2. 1 scooter, with charger, one additional body of choice (long x5 or short x1 or as available) NO travel cradle, $1000.

or

3. 1 scooter, with charger, NO additional body, NO travel cradle, $750

For all the backup components, the burn tester, the props, vacuum tester, etc... will go to the person that wants the largest package.

Depending on distant and what is bought, I will deliver these up to 250 miles (driving miles, not by crows fly) away from High Springs, FL, the price for delivery is open for negotiation.
20150506_074258.jpg20150506_074324.jpg20150506_134012.jpg20150506_134028.jpg20150508_181127.jpgscooters (1).jpgscooters (2).jpgscooters (3).jpgscooters (4).jpg

Starting to sell, remaining inventory
TUBES
5x Magnum bodies (no nose or tail)
1x standard body (no nose or tail)

Functioning Scooters
1x standard scooters fully assembled
2x Magnum scooters fully assembled

Misc
travel cradle x 3
Trickle / charging units x 8
bag of spare buckles
2 spare O-rings