Brigade BC, Suunto Cobra, Camera, Misc goodies...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brandon

Shop Independent Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Somehow I managed to accumulate two complete sets of dive gear, and all sorts of stuff that I don't use. Here's the list, tried to make it as accurate as possible, but if you have any questions shoot me a PM!

1) Zeagle Brigade, Large Waist, Medium Shoulders. Used, good condition, great all-around BC. $250
More info in original FS post (now closed)
2) Suunto Cobra, approx 200 total dives. Battery was replaced in March, and has compass / QD / screen protector + travel sleeve. Compass sometimes sticks (as I understand it, a common SK7 problem), but otherwise in good shape. Also have the manual and quick reference card. $250

3) Canon SD100 w/ Canon UW Housing (WP-DC10), 256mb SD card, 2x batteries and charger. I believe I also have the box/manuals / etc. for the camera as well. It's not going to take stellar pictures, but it's a decent beginner camera at a good price. Used infrequently and in good shape. $150

4) UK Light Cannon, Black. Body is several years old, internals are approx. 1 year old. Works great and reluctant to sell. Includes new set of batteries. $125

5) Aquacraft travel polespear (4', I think). 3 piece sectional w/ non-detachable paralyzer tip. New, never used. $50

6) Hoses:
Inflator Hose, 30", black, barely used - $15
Regulator Hose 30", black, barely used- $15
Regulator Hose 36", black, barely used - $15
7) Henderson 5mm Titanium Hyperstretch Boots (the good ones with the tennis-shoe style lower) - Size 9 (used once, like new) - $25

8) Henderson 5mm Titanium Hyperstretch Gloves - Medium (used once, like new) - $15

All items shipped at cost via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation and insurance, if requested.

Will add pics in the next few days.

Thanks!

-B

Used once (maybe? I don't remember ever using these). They've been kicking around in a box for the last 5-6 years or so. Fingers look like they're all mangled in the pics, but they're just creased. Take them diving a time or two and I'm sure it'll sort out!

Attachments

• gloves.jpg
    gloves.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 23
  • gloves2.jpg
    gloves2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 24

Back
Top Bottom