Northeast Scuba Supply Trader Rating?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tokyo Joe

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anyone on this board done business with Northeast Scuba Supply?

I liked the look of some of their gear and their prices.

I emailed them last week with a question about an item of gear and haven't heard back from them, so I'm a bit worried about their delivery times and customer services.

I emailed them last week with a question about an item of gear and haven't heard back from them, so I'm a bit worried about their delivery times and customer services.

NES can be trusted, John will work hard to make you happy.

Remember email is a long way from perfect. Spam filters can scrape off legit emails etc.

Send another email, and if possible send one from a different email address too.

Tobin

I emailed them last week and no reply. Took my business elsewhere.

I've worked with John when I bought my Salvo light, he went WAY WAY out of the way to work with my on a price match. I did however call him on the phone, as said, email can be iffy.

I look forward to dealing with them again, they are on a very short list for me of great businesses to deal with.

Pickup the phone and call them.

Try giving John a call. You might have better luck that way. NESS has been great with helping me out in the past.

I made an online purchase last month and had a issue. John went far and above the call of duty to make it right. I will buy from them again without hesitation.

I have been dealing with John for a couple of years now with nothing but great service (and knowledge). The only time I go elsewhere is if he doesn’t have what I need which is rare. He is a busy man so if you are trying to get a quick response just pick up the phone and call him. I am usually on the phone with him at least once a week.

It sounds like till needs to find another site for the services he’s requested.:no:

I'll say it again. Email is not perfect. Some get lost due to spam filters, some get accidentally deleted by humans because they look like spam.

I've had cases where ALL emails from Russia and most former Soviet Block countries were blocked at the server.

Often companies have an "info" or "sales" address that multiple employees read and respond to. That can lead to inadvertently marking emails as "read" when they still need to be acted on.

If your measure of companies fitness is how fast they reply to your first and only email you will disqualify many good, conscientious, hardworking firms.

Email again, or call or PM them right here.

Tobin

Back
Top Bottom