fins--Dacor Turbo II's or III's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver 85

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Looking to replace my old Turbo's(had both--1 pr stolen & the other just 'bit the dust'-- a few years ago).....anyway, anyone just happen to have an extra pr laying around collecting dust, please give me a holler & we can talk about buying them.....BUT---if not, what's the closest fin out now to replace them, ?? jet fins??....TIA......

edit: have seen a pr or 2 on ebay months ago floating around but was afraid of pulling the trigger not knowing the seller etc etc.....

I have a pair of Dacor Turboflex fins if you are interested. In good shape other than scratches.
$15 plus shipping.

Attachments

• turboflex fins.jpg
    turboflex fins.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 312
I have a pair of Dacor Turboflex fins if you are interested. In good shape other than scratches.
$15 plus shipping.

Thanks dave, but that's not the ones I'm looking for, these are them-see below-- (the II & III's are identical to each other except the III's have a slightly larger foot area ie for larger size feet---I could wear either ones, I wear a size 10 shoe)...In fact, I have a pair of the Turbo I's---bought for our kids back in the mid 80's when they were much younger but too small for me)....Thanks anyway.......
dacor.jpg

How do the Turbo IIIs conmpare to the Rockets or Mares Plana Avanti's?? What's your experience?

Back
Top Bottom