35' LP/ Hookah Hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shcubasteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Every want to dive off your kayak or clean the bottom of your boat, but don’t like the hassle of traditional scuba? Enter the Hookah Hose!

I am selling two (2) 35' hookah hoses $75 each or $115 for both. - these are pressure rated, food grade hoses that are the exact same thing as a traditional regulator hose, just REALLY long.
Here's how it works- You need a regulator, a LP inflator hose and a scuba tank. The hose connects to your 1st stage via the inflator nipple on one end and your second stage on the other end. Simple as that-

Leave your tank on the boat or dock and dive free. Great for kayak diving other shallow water applications. Maybe connected together to form a 70' hose also! I’ve used this setup in shallow water for years now with no problems- but it has been brought to my attention that the shredder (sp?) valve in a standard inflator hose maybe insufficient. ScubaPro Air II and Aqualung Air Sources do use a larger diameter fitting but they are also designed for use at 100’+. For what the hose is designed for (20’ or less) it works great

Local pickup- Treasure Coast, South Florida - Shipping additional

PM or Email
Shcubasteve@gmail.com if interested

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Picture3.jpg
    Picture3.jpg