FS: SS fins, lights, hoses, harness, SMB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gsk3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys,

I have for sale:
-DiveRite spring strap fins. They're extremely light paddle fins that come with integrated spring straps. These are well-liked (http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/5257961-post11.html), including by me, but I've moved on to JetFins because I needed more weight on my feet. Size medium (I wear an XL JetFin and a size 10 shoe, and these fit great, so take sizing with a grain of salt). $70 + shipping
-MLS dive light. Currently has a 50W bulb in there in great shape, and the test tube is in great shape. The reflector has what looks like dried glue on it. It is waterproof in my bathtub (so the o-rings are good). I've been told that DiveRite still has some parts for it if you contact them. This works well when I've hooked it up to spare 12V gel cell, but it doesn't come with batteries or a charger. $45 + shipping
-Princeton Tec dive lights. Two of them. 4AA lights with a halogen bulb, twist on/off. Not going to get you out of a cave, but could be modded to LEDs or used for caribbean night dives where you don't want to scare the wildlife but still need a decent beam. $10 for both + shipping
-Hoses - Like new. $20 each + shipping
--32" high pressure hose for SPG
--24" inflator hose
--25" inflator hose
--28" LP hose for reg
-DiveRite Deluxe Harness hardware - Slight wear on the webbing. Does not include four D-rings (which you can easily get from your dive shop or Piranha for pennies) which I used in making another harness, but otherwise complete and in great shape. These sell new for $60. Asking $20 + shipping
-ScubaPro 4.5' SMB with included pouch. No dump valve and no way to remove the pouch, so best used as a surface marker or close to the surface. $15 + shipping
-Freebie if you buy anything above (first-come, first-serve): Orange rubber octopus holder

Shipping is from Philadelphia.

Just found another like-new hose:
--40" LP hose for reg

Do you have pics of your gear?

Another item to add: Three knurled knobs with metal inserts. $10 + shipping

Pictures:
a4x53n.jpg

ri6aog.jpg

jaxic5.jpg

10ckp79.jpg

1zf207p.jpg

34ryaug.jpg