Tech Gear_Emergency Sale_Updated

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paladin1027

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
All,

I have to sell the following and would like to sell it to a tech diver looking for top line new or well cared for gear. I need to sell it to raise money for my girlfriend's medical needs. This is a bonafide emergency. The gear is as follows:

1- Halcyon SS Backplate & Harness w/ 30# Explorer wing $350.00
2- Halcyon 55# Explorer Wing $130.00
3- Halcyon 1each belt added weight pockets $8.00 each
4- Halcyon 10 watt HID cannister light w/ charger and protective carrying case. $600.00
5- 1 set ScubaPro white painted steel Faber doubles 915 cu. in. w/zeagle bands and Halcyon 232 manifold_ filled with 21/45. 3 years left on hydro $450.00
6- 1 each Luxfer aluminum 80's w/ H valves DIN filled w/ air 3 years left on hydro $ 120.00 each
7- Dive Rite Nitek HE. Multi Gas - Air / Nitrox / Trimix Computer. Used but not abused. In great condition. $600.00
8- 1 each set of 8" millwood double tank bands I used to travel w/ manifold to make doubles when i went to Chuuk Lagoon. $60.00
9- 1 Apex TX-100 with 9.2-9.6 Bar dry seal first stage and long hose w/ second stage regulator and inflator hose DIN $310.00
10- 1 Apex TX-100 9.2-9.6 Bar dry seal first stage w/ with short hose and second stage and pressure gauge DIN $310.00
11- IANTD waterproof polymer rollups with hole punch for split ring. $120.00 for entire set. Total of 74 tables on 37 sheets front and back. Send for all tables and photos.
12- Halcyon Scout Backup Lights 2 ea. $75.00 ea.
13- Assorted other smaller items...request list and photos.

Thank you to all who have helped so far!

Stephen

Do you have any weight pouches for use with a harness? I upgraded wetsuits and now I need to carry weight when not using doubles.

Do you have any weight pouches for use with a harness? I upgraded wetsuits and now I need to carry weight when not using doubles.
yes i have one left. send me an email and i will forward a photo. Thanx, Steve

Do you have any pictures of the Halcyon SS Backplate & Harness w/ 30# Explorer wing?

Thanks,
Ted

If he has your email he'll send pics. I've seen the show, his gear iis all in real good shape.

If he has your email he'll send pics. I've seen the show, his gear iis all in real good shape.

+1000

and he'll go to great lengths after the sale to make sure you (the buyer) is happy..
great seller Stephen is..

my package arrived today, all is as pictured. thanks Stephen

The package with the IANTD tables arrived today, all is as pictured and I am happy. Thanks Steve and I hope things get better soon.

Regards,
Ltstanfo

PM sent on Halcyon SS Backplate & Harness w/ Explorer wing, at least I hope so. I have been having some issues with the site so let me know if you did not get it.

Back
Top Bottom