Jet Fins, Size XL, Used? Will pay top$.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CharlesAFerg

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for some regular Scubapro Jet fins, size XL in excellent condition, preferably used so the price is lower. Still, I will pay top dollar for used Jets, particularly to a board member.

I have a few other sources that I'm looking at so please check back and assume I haven't found any yet, because I'm definitely interested. I would also be interested in somebody who can ship quickly, perhaps even on the West coast, but that's not as important.
.Charles

I'm looking for some regular Scubapro Jet fins, size XL in excellent condition, preferably used so the price is lower. Still, I will pay top dollar for used Jets, particularly to a board member.

I have a few other sources that I'm looking at so please check back and assume I haven't found any yet, because I'm definitely interested. I would also be interested in somebody who can ship quickly, perhaps even on the West coast, but that's not as important.
.Charles

Hello Charles -

What is top dollar?

I just ran out to my scuba stuff and grabbed these. "SCUBAPRO JETFIN" and inside where your foot goes, "X - LARGE", and on the bottoms, "U.S. PAT. #3,183,529 MADE IN U.S.A.".

They are beautiful - that is why I keep them, but honestly, they are way too big for my size 10 feet.

So, again, what is top dollar? You've got to make it worth my while. :popcorn:

I'm in Corvallis, Oregon and I see you are in Portland. If you could talk me out of them, you'd have to come down and get them. Why do you want them so bad.

By the way, the Jetfins are the greatest fins - still get the scuba awards because of thrust and maneuverability! Most of the time (believe it or not) however, I use my Apollo Split fins :) . But on those special occasions, nothing beats the Jetfins.

So, what is top dollar? :)

Answer me here and PM me as well.

Oh, and I'll be diving the Waldport/Alsea Crab Hole tomorrow (July 3rd), just in case you were going to the Coast. I need a divebuddy and you could make a buy as well.

I'll sell you mine for $400 top dollars....

By the way, the Jetfins are the greatest fins - still get the scuba awards because of thrust and maneuverability! Most of the time (believe it or not) however, I use my Apollo Split fins :) . But on those special occasions, nothing beats the Jetfins.

you're half right ... nothing beats jet unless turtles fit you ... in which case, turtles kill jets ... problem is not everyone has the ability to fit .... so people like me use turtles when dry and jets when wet ...

you're half right ... nothing beats jet unless turtles fit you ... in which case, turtles kill jets ... problem is not everyone has the ability to fit .... so people like me use turtles when dry and jets when wet ...

Nah! Floppy wet noddles they are...

By the way, he came by my place and bought an extra pair that I have.

I still want to replace the size Medium, Apollo Split Fins that I lost.

Hey Dr.... you'll have to excuse me for not saying Hi earlier ... must have been a strange day ... good to see you on. Hope all is well and the dungeoness are still pumping into your catch bag!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom