Assorted Tech Gear For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paladin1027

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
All,

I have to sell the following and would like to sell it to a tech diver looking for top line new or well cared for gear. I need to sell it to raise money for my girlfriend's medical needs. This is a bonafide emergency. The gear is as follows:

1- Halcyon SS Backplate & Harness w/ 30# Explorer wing $300.00
3- Halcyon 1each belt added weight pockets $8.00 each
4- Halcyon 10 watt HID cannister light w/ charger and protective carrying case. $550.00
5- 1 set ScubaPro white painted steel Faber double 95’s - 915 cu. in. w/zeagle bands and Halcyon 232 manifold_ filled with 21/45. 3 years left on hydro $450.00
6- 1 each Luxfer aluminum 80's w/ H valves DIN filled w/ air 3 years left on hydro $ 120.00 each
7- Dive Rite Nitek HE. Multi Gas - Air / Nitrox / Trimix Computer. Used but not abused. In great condition. $400.00
8- 1 each set of 8" millwood double tank bands I used to travel w/ manifold to make doubles when i went to Chuuk Lagoon. $60.00
9- 1 Apex TX-100 with 9.2-9.6 Bar dry seal first stage and long hose w/ second stage regulator and inflator hose DIN $280.00
10- 1 Apex TX-100 9.2-9.6 Bar dry seal first stage w/ with short hose and second stage and pressure gauge DIN $280.00
11- 2 ea. 2cell Halcyon Scout Lights with bolt snap attached $65.00 each
12- Assorted Soft Lead Weights 2-4lb., 4-3lb., 2-2lb. $1.00 per lb.
13- Halcyon 400’ Pathfinder Reel and Line Brand New. $90.00
14- Halcyon closed design large marker buoy orange Brand New $75.00
15- Halcyon cam buckle stage bottle rigging kit. Brand New $75.00
16- Assorted other smaller items...request list and photos. Akona bag, dive alert, strobe, sciccors, line cutters, water proof depth cannister, helium bottle strap holder, wrist slate, intermediate pressure gauge, lobster net and holding bag, brunton solar charging panels, dome tent, jon line.

Thank you to all who have helped so far!

Stephen
305-345-9404
Paladin1027@gmail.com

Email sent. One vote for the Apex 100.
This is a real step up move he's doing for his gal by the way.

Yes, I have. I just received the two items he sold me.
He is probably being bombarded by replies. I mean, he does have some good stuff he's unloading.
How long has it been since you tried contacting him?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom