Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
  • Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
  • Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
  • Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
  • Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NEW for 2014 Access SBlogbook for members. It allows you to directly upload data from your dive computer, validate your logs digitally, link your dives to photos, videos, dive centers (9,000 on file), fishes (14,000 on file) and much more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.

Thread: Dive Shop / Business

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dive Shop / Business

Dive shop / business for sale. Very good oportunity. Successful business which can be continued as is, (profitable business ) expanded or bought and relocated if desired ( shop premises is rented) but current location is ideal. Selling due soley to personal reasons and NOT because of finances, lack of trade or any other.

Sale includes rental equipment, dive boat, tanks, website and related promotional items.

Business if run as is suits instructor looking to start up by themselves, retiree wanting active retirement and regular income or persons wanting to get into the dive industry.

Very good client base and highly repsected business

Purchase price $32,000 us.

Estimated annual NETT profit income if run as is $50,000 - $60,000 us

potential to expand annual NETT to $100 - $150K depending on how hard you want to work.

English speaking Windward Islands, Caribbean, superb location.

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
    Please visit our Sponsor Page!

Nuclear Engineer at Spree

Photos
    Contact info would be a plus.
    Capt Frank Wasson
    M/V Spree
    www.spreeexpeditions.com

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Contact info is not on there because i dont want every man and his dog messaging me, if your interested send me an email and i'll reply

Wow.....what a DB

DERP

Dives
    200 - 499
    Photos
    Interesting.....you want to sell a business but will not say where or who or how. Try giving the potential buyer something to get them to send a message. Just a thought.

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
    Please visit our Sponsor Page!

Nuclear Engineer at Spree

Photos
    Quote Originally Posted by KMAPADI View Post
    Contact info is not on there because i dont want every man and his dog messaging me, if your interested send me an email and i'll reply
    How the heck do you think you sell things? You get "every man and his dog" to message you. Sure, you get a lot of tire kickers, but for every 10 tire kickers, you get a serious inquiry. For every 100 serious inquiries, you get a customer. Maybe one of those customers wants to buy a dive shop in the Caribbean and "live the life".

Good luck with the sale of your dive shop. Your e-mail address posted in your thread might net you an e-mail or 2. Or not.

EDIT - I didn't notice before, but you have e-mails from members blocked. Exactly how should the serious inquiries folks get ahold of you?
    Capt Frank Wasson
    M/V Spree
    www.spreeexpeditions.com

Regular of the Pub

snarky commentor

Photos
    That's just freaking hilarious....

You don't want every man (and his dog) messaging me... but then you say "send me an email"

and what's really funny is you didn't list your email address....

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Mock all you want boys but since i posted this add a little over two weeks, I've had five people email me from this add. They had the initiative and brains to find me and because they have found me that tells me they are more serious. Of the five, two are already planning trips to come see the dive shop. If they've done that then they are serious. They also have initiative and therefore more likely to buy the type of business i'm selling. The business I'm selling is not for everyone and for that reason I dont want everyone emailing me. Let's call it natural selection, or sifting out the deadwood. Some things are planned to be exactly what they are meant to be.

:mooner:

Registered

Is only here for the
    classifieds.

Dives
    100 - 199
    Photos
    Mock all you want boys but since i posted this add a little over two weeks, I've had five people email me from this add. They had the initiative and brains to find me and because they have found me that tells me they are more serious. Of the five, two are already planning trips to come see the dive shop. If they've done that then they are serious. They also have initiative and therefore more likely to buy the type of business i'm selling. The business I'm selling is not for everyone and for that reason I dont want everyone emailing me. Let's call it natural selection, or sifting out the deadwood. Some things are planned to be exactly what they are meant to be.

:mooner:
    They'll probably show up, get some free dive time in posing as a potential buyer, then leave ya still wanting. Screw that...if you want to sell something, you don't make me work to buy, you work to sell it.

I'm a few years shy of retirement but I'll be damned if I'd bother pursuing something so disconnected.
    Mankind has probably done more damage to the Earth in the 20th century than in all of previous human history. - Jacques Yves Cousteau

www.oceanicdefense.org

www.facebook.com/luv2dive

Wow.....what a DB

DERP

Dives
    200 - 499
    Photos
    I am surprised you have not been flooded with calls considering you are selling the business including all assets etc.....for $32k......that tells me there is something wrong with the business.
    "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

- Pictures from a photographic non-achiever
    Favorite Albums = THAILAND 2009 .... LAKE TAHOE, CA ...

HITLER IS NOT AOW - Download your copy here available from my website Diving My Way

My Anatidaephobia group meets Tuesdays down by the park pond.
    My posts = "Now you see them....now you don't". It is difficult to do a good job while operating in an uneven environment.