Two Complete Sets of Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divertim99

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have two complete sets of scuba gear for sale that my dad and I used. He is no longer physically able to go diving and I have lost interest in the sport. All gear is in like new condition and has been barely used.

Set One Includes: Aqua Lung Legend regulator, Sunto Cobra 2 Dive Computer, Aqua Lung Black Diamond BC with built in spare air, Pinnacle 7mm Wetsuit with attached hood (great for the cold water), Size 12 boots, Gloves, Pony Bottle with separate regulator, Mares fins.

Set Two Includes: Aqua Lung Legend regulator, Sunto Cobra 2 Dive Computer, Aqua Lung Black Diamond BC with built in spare air, Xcel 9mm Wetsuit with attached hood (great for the cold water), Size 11 boots, Gloves, Pony Bottle with separate regulator, Aqua lung fins.

All accessories for both sets are included like dive knife, large and small flashlight and small parts
Both sets include a hard dive box that holds all of the gear. We also have 2 100 cubic foot high pressure steel tanks.

I would like to sell everything as a set. I am open to all offers so ask away and I will make a great deal if somebody can buy it all.
If you have any question or would like to see any detailed pics please feel free to send me a message.

Edit: the wetsuits and bcd's are all size large

IMG00028-20100828-1231.jpg

IMG00026-20100828-1230.jpg

IMG00024-20100828-1228.jpg

IMG00022-20100828-1223.jpg

I apologize for the bad pictures I will be getting better detailed ones in the morning

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure nobody will buy them as a set here. I am interested in a cobra and lights if you decide to part them out.

Last edited:
What sizes are the wetsuits and bcd's?

I am also interested in the cobra and light as well if you split it up.

I am interested in the 7mm suit if the sizing and price is right. Also, how much for the regulators? Are they just a first and second stage, or is an octo included? Pics of the regs would be nice as well. The more details you are able to provide, the more likely boarders will jump on your sale.

What Brand tanks, Are they 02Clean. What is the born date. Also Prices you may be looking to get as well Photo's of all the gear as well as Size's and make/model/type would be helpfull in selling.

How old is Equipment, How many dives

Sorry about the lack of pics but since i just joined it said i did not have enough post to add pictures.
All gear was purchased brand new in 2007.
The octopus is attached to its own 1st stage since both my dad and i had pony bottles.

What Brand tanks, Are they 02Clean. What is the born date. Also Prices you may be looking to get as well Photo's of all the gear as well as Size's and make/model/type would be helpfull in selling.

How old is Equipment, How many dives
The tanks are xs scuba and are o2 clean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom