BCD, Wetsuits, Fins, and More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vel525

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and I decided we have way too much stuff laying around that we don’t use so we are cleaning out our closet! Everything listed is shipped price and OBO so please make an offer. We want everything gone! Pics of everything can be found here: http://picasaweb.google.com/suzannaplee/ScubaGearLIQUIDATION# Thanks for looking.

1. Men’s Scubapro Knighthawk BCD (size S) – Asking $300.
2. OMS Slipstream Fins (L) – Asking $65. Used on one trip and decided to just keep my Jets.
3. Mares Volo Fins (S) – Asking $70. OEM straps have a small crack on one of the buckles, but works fine. I can also throw in the spring straps for $15 more.
4. Cressi Frog Fins (XS) – Asking $15. Initials written on top and bottom of fins.
5. Uwatec Aladin Sport dive computers (2) – Asking $50 each. Bought these computers back in 2002 and they have been great. Batteries are dead on both now and you have to send back to the manufacturer to replace the battery. I don’t want to deal with the cost or hassle as I already have other computers. This would be a great starter computer for a new diver (these are not nitrox computers). They are currently set up as wrist computers with bungees, but I will throw in the console rubber boots if the buyer wants them as well.
6. Men’s Henderson Titanium Hyperstretch 7/5mm (size S) – Asking $100. Bought this several years ago and have used it a handful of times before realizing I don’t like diving in colder waters. It has since sat in my closet.
7. Women’s Tilos Titanium Platinum Glideskin 7/5mm (size S) – Asking $125. The Platinum Glideskin makes it much easier to get on/off. Worn once in salt water and once in fresh water.
8. Women’s Dacor 1.5mm Wetuit – Asking $50. Tag says 8, but fits women’s size small or dress size 4.
9. Men’s Akona 5/3mm Hooded Vest w/ Side Zip (size XS) – Asking $50. Brand new, never worn. Vented hood was not cut so you can fit to your face.
10. Used Akona 3mm Booties (size 6) – Free, you pay shipping. This is the pair with the white sole.
11. Used Deep Sea 3mm Booties (size 6) – Free, you pay shipping. This is the pair with the black sole.
12. Tilos Neoprene Gloves (size S) – Asking $10. Two pairs available (blue and black). Blue pair has initials on them. Used a few times in fresh water.
13. Akona Regulator Bags – Asking $30 each. Two bags available. Nicely padded regulator bags. Comfortably will fit two sets of regulators. Outer pocket has space for pens, books, etc. Internal compartment has straps to hold regulators in place. Also, includes two sleeves to cover gauge consoles, back pack style straps, and shoulder strap.
14. The Gripper Retractors (two available) – Asking $15 each. Carabineer on one end and stainless steel ring on the other end.
15. Signal Tube 43” (two available) – Asking $10 each.
16. North Face Exocet bag (all black) – Asking $40. Great day or weekend pack. Top-loading pack has a daisy chain and compression straps. For added comfort, includes padded shoulder straps, padded back panel, adjustable hip belt, and adjustable sternum strap.
17. Women’s Kelty Illusion 3500 (grey with purple) – Asking $85. Great women’s pack used only a few times. Top-loading pack with light aluminum internal frame, an adjustable back panel to fit different torso sizes. Includes contoured shoulder straps, two layer padded hip belt, and adjustable sternum strap for added comfort. Main compartment is accessible via “U” shaped zipper to access contents through the front panel. Compatible with hydration systems and can route through both sides.

Last edited:
I have a question about the Cressi Frog Fins. (I'm looking for a pair of open-heeled fins to use, with neoprene booties, for snorkeling.) Can you tell me what size shoes the person who wore these fins wears? I've looked all over online and although I can see what sizes the fins come in, they never compare to shoe size!

Thanks

I have a question about the Cressi Frog Fins. (I'm looking for a pair of open-heeled fins to use, with neoprene booties, for snorkeling.) Can you tell me what size shoes the person who wore these fins wears? I've looked all over online and although I can see what sizes the fins come in, they never compare to shoe size!

Thanks

My wife wears a women's size 7-7.5 in shoes (depending on brand). She's used these fins with both 3mm and 5mm neoprene booties.

Updated with sold items removed. Pics can be found here: http://picasaweb.google.com/suzannap...arLIQUIDATION#

1. Men’s Scubapro Knighthawk BCD (size S) – Asking $300.
2. OMS Slipstream Fins (L) – Asking $65. Used on one trip and decided to just keep my Jets.
3. Mares Volo Fins (S) – Asking $70. OEM straps have a small crack on one of the buckles, but works fine. I can also throw in the spring straps for $15 more.
4. Cressi Frog Fins (XS) – Asking $15. Initials written on top and bottom of fins.
5. Uwatec Aladin Sport dive computers (2) – Asking $50 each. Bought these computers back in 2002 and they have been great. Batteries are dead on both now and you have to send back to the manufacturer to replace the battery. I don’t want to deal with the cost or hassle as I already have other computers. This would be a great starter computer for a new diver (these are not nitrox computers). They are currently set up as wrist computers with bungees, but I will throw in the console rubber boots if the buyer wants them as well.
7. Women’s Tilos Titanium Platinum Glideskin 7/5mm (size S) – Asking $125. The Platinum Glideskin makes it much easier to get on/off. Worn once in salt water and once in fresh water.
8. Women’s Dacor 1.5mm Wetuit – Asking $50. Tag says 8, but fits women’s size small or dress size 4.
9. Men’s Akona 5/3mm Hooded Vest w/ Side Zip (size XS) – Asking $50. Brand new, never worn. Vented hood was not cut so you can fit to your face.
10. Used Akona 3mm Booties (size 6) – Free, you pay shipping. This is the pair with the white sole.
11. Used Deep Sea 3mm Booties (size 6) – Free, you pay shipping. This is the pair with the black sole.
12. Tilos Neoprene Gloves (size S) – Asking $10. One black pair available. Used a few times in fresh water.
13. Akona Regulator Bags – Asking $30 each. Two bags available. Nicely padded regulator bags. Comfortably will fit two sets of regulators. Outer pocket has space for pens, books, etc. Internal compartment has straps to hold regulators in place. Also, includes two sleeves to cover gauge consoles, back pack style straps, and shoulder strap.
14. The Gripper Retractors (two available) – Asking $15 each. Carabineer on one end and stainless steel ring on the other end.
15. Signal Tube 43” (one available) – Asking $10 each.
16. North Face Exocet bag (all black) – Asking $40. Great day or weekend pack. Top-loading pack has a daisy chain and compression straps. For added comfort, includes padded shoulder straps, padded back panel, adjustable hip belt, and adjustable sternum strap.
17. Women’s Kelty Illusion 3500 (grey with purple) – Asking $85. Great women’s pack used only a few times. Top-loading pack with light aluminum internal frame, an adjustable back panel to fit different torso sizes. Includes contoured shoulder straps, two layer padded hip belt, and adjustable sternum strap for added comfort. Main compartment is accessible via “U” shaped zipper to access contents through the front panel. Compatible with hydration systems and can route through both sides.

i know you have a bit of stuff listed, but can you post pictures please?
im especially interested in seeing the northface pack

Ronzo,

I had a link with pics on my first post, but the link on my update post is not working. Let me try again. Please let me know if this link is not working for you.
Picasa Web Albums - Suzanna - Scuba gear LI...

Thanks for looking.

Im interested in the computers for back up/loaner use. How much will it cost me to replace the batt.s?

vel525,

I'm sorry, but somehow I did not see your reply to my question until today (even though I had this thread in the "my posts" link). It sounds like the XS will be too small for me, but thank you so much for putting a shoe-size number on them :)

vel525,

I'm sorry, but somehow I did not see your reply to my question until today (even though I had this thread in the "my posts" link). It sounds like the XS will be too small for me, but thank you so much for putting a shoe-size number on them :)

No worries. Good luck finding a pair, they are great fins!

Im interested in the computers for back up/loaner use. How much will it cost me to replace the batt.s?

Sorry, missed your question. I'm not positive, but I thought I read somewhere online that it would be $75-$100, but again not positive. I would give your LDS a quick call and confirm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom