sling/deco bottle regs and rigging complete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonzoTheGreat

Contributor
Reaction score
as title indicates:
the bottle is a luxfer Al30 with a june 2010 hydro and a july 2010 vip and o2 servicing. the reg is the scubapro MK2 1st stage (din but can make it yoke before shipping) with an spg, 40" LP hose and an R380 2nd stage. the valve on the bottle is an OMS pro (din but can change that to yoke as well if you prefer). the stage rigging is a diverite with both an inner tube retainer and a diverite retainer (most people only use one but i like the hose tucked pretty clean). if parted out, the al30 newly hydro and o2 serviced for $125, the oms pro valve for $40, the regs for $165, the rigging for $30, the spg for $20. but this is pretty much ready to go and "turn-key" as is. i do NOT need to sell it but i am mostly working with al80s and al40s now and dont really need this set-up. i imagine due to weight, the shipping will be approximately $35 (USA addresses) and i'm happy to split it with whoever buys the set-up or local pickup is free if you have a friend close by or happen to be heading out this way (jersey). $260 plus shipping for everything.

will give it a week as a whole than start parting out.

(not looking to make money off shipping) ... total would be $277.50 paypal or $272.50 check, cash, or money order. (shipping included)

thanks and best wishes
dive safe
ron :D

Attachments

• sling 7.JPE
    sling 7.JPE
    15.4 KB · Views: 113
  • sling 1.JPE
    sling 1.JPE
    14.3 KB · Views: 84
  • sling 4.JPE
    sling 4.JPE
    15 KB · Views: 85
  • sling 5.JPE
    sling 5.JPE
    15 KB · Views: 81
  • sling 6.JPE
    sling 6.JPE
    15.2 KB · Views: 96
Just received it, looking forward to diving it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom