BC, Primary/Secondary/Gauge/Backup Regulator, Fins, Snorkel, Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grhd76

New
Reaction score
Up for sale is my entire set of scuba equipment. I haven't used the equipment enough lately, so I'm passing it along to someone who could get some enjoyment out of it. The equipment is as follows:

Oceanic Delta Regulator (adjustable air flow)

Sherwood Scuba backup regulator-this regulator doubles as your backup regulator and your connection to your BC thus saving you one more item dangling about you

Oceanic gage pod-depth, air pressure, and compass

Tusa fins

Oceanic BCD model Flex, Size M

Mares mask with six panels for viewing and padded strap

Light

snorkel

Bag that has mesh openings that are convertible so they're only open when you want them to, allowing your wet gear to breath

All the equipment was tried to be matched to a green color scheme. The gear is used, but has been taken care of. Everything is in really good shape. It is located in Huntington Beach, CA. Selling the whole lot together for $400 Feel free to ask questions!

I have pictures available, but was unable to post the links here since I am a new user. E-mail me and I'll forward you the links.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom