Inflator for bc $ 30 plus actual shipping cost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FORRESTRIVER

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This is a 12" corrugated bc inflator that i have used on my seaquest bc only twice. According to my dive shop it is fairly universal and will fit most bc's. It includes a hose with a quick connect on one end that attaches to the inflator and a standard treaded screw on the other end to screw into your stage 1 regulator. (THE CORRUGATED PART OF THE INFLATOR IS 12 INCHES AND THE HOSE IS 24 INCHES)

It has a button on the end that you hold down to inflate the bc using your breath or a blue button that you push to inflate your bc using the air from your tank.

This item is in excellent conditon and you will be hard pressed to tell it from new.

$ 30 plus actual shipping cost

Last edited:
i'm old. i have no idea how to send pictures. the inflator looks exactly like every other inflator i've ever seen and is in excellent condition.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom