Spare Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocean County Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Rather than my backup gear continuing to collect dust, I figured I'd look to sell it to folks who would put it to more use.

• Bare Drysuit (L) - Unsure of boot size (I assume 10). I am 5'9", 175 lbs w/ size 9 foot. The suit is slightly baggy on me but the boots fit snug with Fourth Element socks on - Asking $425 including CONUS shipping
    • RG3000 - Single tank set-up w/ new OMS SPG. 1st stage and one 2nd stage are used. One of the 2nd stages is new. Also comes with DIN adapter and Dive Rite reg bag. - asking $400 including CONUS shipping
    • Dive Rite Rec Wing w/ STA and Apeks backplate. Wing and STA are used, Backplate has never seen the water. - Asking $350 to include CONUS shipping
I would consider breaking apart the Wing, backplate/harness, and STA if there is enough interest in all the individual items

Please send me a PM with any questions

Attachments

• Bare DS.jpg
    Bare DS.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 57
  • DR Rgs.jpg
    DR Rgs.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 71
  • DR Wing 1.jpg
    DR Wing 1.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 67
  • DR Wing 2.jpg
    DR Wing 2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 63
on another board, there was interest in just the wing.. so I figured I would post the sme update here...

If there is interest in the STA and backplate/harness, I'd let the Wing go for $200 shipped to CONUS.
As for the RG3000, I meant to list that for $350 shipped.. sorry.. $300 w/o SPG.

Bare Suit - $375
RG3000 - $300 ($250 w/o SPG)
Wing - $200
Backplate $75
STA - $45

I'm not exactly sure of the age of the suit as I purchased it used a year ago and it supposedly was two years old at that time. I dove the suit once when I first got it and there were no leaks.

The wrist seals have been cut by the original owner (choppy job) but there were no leaks. In all honesty, the wrist seals probably only have another year or so in them before needing replacement.

I have additional pictures of the suit. Just PM me your email address and I can send them right over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom